• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Bastion Application Thread

MC Username: jmar312
Team9000 Join Date: Nov 2010
Reason You Want to Join: To be a part of a town with other good buildiers, and to have a good time building with them
Pictures of builds made by you: Most of my builds were wiped before I got a chance to finish/screenshot them, but here's a thread of my classic builds from aaages ago lol https://www.team9000.net/threads/jmar312s-builds-so-far.3017/#post-29884
And my place in Stonewall
2012-07-17_13.21.58.png

Are you planning on joining multiple towns? (yes or no | may not be necessary info later on)?: I am currently the owner of Stonewall, a small town just south of 0,0 It's useful as a stopover between spawn and the condo plots. Am not currently planning to join any other towns.
Are you a sheep (yes or no)? Where I live there are more sheep than humans so I could well be...

MC Username: Shadowwolf5552
Team9000 Join Date: 3/14/12 (when I first logged in ever)
Reason you want to join: I have many friends in this town and I also do not have a town. I also was a part of Sanctum, the Deathly Hallows, and PSUtown in the past.
Pictures of your builds: I don't have any screenshots of the ones in survival, but I have built good looking houses and town buildings.
Are you planning to join multiple towns?: No.
Are you a sheep? Yes.

MC Username:BoyHimas
Team9000 Join Date:Mar 11, 2011
Reason You Want to Join:Because This town is going to be sweet
Pictures of builds made by you:confused:adly i dont have any pictures of my build that i know of. But i had the 3rd biggest house i think in Sanctum
Are you planning on joining multiple towns? Probably not
Are you a sheep:NO im a human being if i was a sheep i would not be able to make this application and i would not have made beds, picture frames, carpets in minecraft

MC Username: jishent
Team9000 Join Date: June 9th, 2011
Reason You Want to Join: Was a member of Sanctum and Deathly Hallows. Loved the community we had in the past towns. Love to do it again. Especially digging the long tedious railway system to spawn and back while raging dropping every track into lava. Had a lovely house in Sanctum with a Legend of Zelda door bell system.
Pictures of builds made by you: https://www.team9000.net/threads/halo-builds-thread.9466/
and below is a picture of my last LAN server I modded.
Are you planning on joining multiple towns? (yes or no | may not be necessary info later on)?: Yes, Bastian and Sebastian (Because it seems interesting.)
Are you a sheep (yes or no)?: Yes I am a sheep. Had a sheep skin created for me back in Sanctum. Deleted it though cause I havn't played for a year.

Attachments

• 319212_10150398781022425_1044037235_n.jpg
    319212_10150398781022425_1044037235_n.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 151
Bastion is the up-coming sequel to Haven, one of the many grand cities of olde. Our founders, The Council of Elrond (home of the sheep elves), has traveled over rugged mountains and through harsh valleys populated by the carnivorous wolves. In order to protect the prospects of sheep far and wide, The Council of Elrond has settled this land to provide a sanctuary of safe keeping.

Sounds like a nice place to live? Yes? Well good, because Bastion is looking for fellow sheep to help build the sequel to Haven! Currently, we're paying off a loan used to acquire land near the flying ship of facts and trivia. Once the loan is payed in full, building shall commence! Bastion is looking for members who focus on building the best builds they can in town without the distraction of being part of multiple towns. Reasons for this include the issues involving the taking of items from bastion and using them in other towns, helping with the purchasing of near-spawn plots that are pretty expensive, and town fellowship. This doesn't mean that we're against people playing with whoever they wish. ;)

We appreciate all of the applications we receive, but would prefer only serious applicants who wish to mainly reside in Bastion and help attribute to its beauty.

Please follow format for application:
MC Username:NNNNOOOOOOOBBBB
Team9000 Join Date:25/8/2012
Reason You Want to Join:i want to join because ive heard its a very cool thing and i say its AWESOME!
Pictures of builds made by you:none
Are you planning on joining multiple towns? (yes or no | may not be necessary info later on)?:yes
Are you a sheep (yes or no)?:no
This post is likely to change in the future to change or list information.

Hey Bas-tion, My Name is Falon, aka Falon73 ive been a lively player on survival server, Im currently saving up 3k cred to buy into premium land to start my town, but the island i would like to make my town is semi close to you. if you the owners/builders of Bas-tion could throw me a response to me or to Ozy I would appreatiate it much, I promise no slop or crap stuff, and no greifing. im a good natured guy who doesent cheat or steal, currently have build access to my own private condo and 4 other people, do to the fact they trust me. please feel free to ask around about me for refrences im not on much in the afternoons - evenings till later usualy due to the fact i have a 9yr old daughter :) shes my world.
anyhow thought I would throw you a msg, and hope it got to the people it mattered. hope to see you all on soon, btw love your builds so far from what ive seen they are very nice. :)

Akihabara.png

Hope this helps give a better visual I'll try in the future to be better about that. thanks for replying

Hey Bas-tion, My Name is Falon, aka Falon73 ive been a lively player on survival server, Im currently saving up 3k cred to buy into premium land to start my town, but the island i would like to make my town is semi close to you. if you the owners/builders of Bas-tion could throw me a response to me or to Ozy I would appreatiate it much, I promise no slop or crap stuff, and no greifing. im a good natured guy who doesent cheat or steal, currently have build access to my own private condo and 4 other people, do to the fact they trust me. please feel free to ask around about me for refrences im not on much in the afternoons - evenings till later usualy due to the fact i have a 9yr old daughter :) shes my world.
anyhow thought I would throw you a msg, and hope it got to the people it mattered. hope to see you all on soon, btw love your builds so far from what ive seen they are very nice. :)

If you wanted to start a conversation with JerzeyLegend and kagato75 regarding your request that would be the best way to bring this to their attention. You might also add a visual (screenshot works the best) of the land you are looking to acquire.

Best of Luck,
HOMERUN

but the island i would like to make my town is semi close to you.
So you're buying an island or you're planning on building one out in the water? I don't forsee us expanding really very far into the water beyond the coves and whatnot surrounding the current land-mass that we're expanding in to (South and west of where our town currently sits). I'd originally thought of a massive port to the West of spawn, but given our current funding income, we'd probably never get the plots for such a grand design/plan. Screenshot of where you're planning on building?

Hope this helps give a better visual I'll try in the future to be better about that. thanks for replying
I don't forsee it being an issue. Originally I think we'd had thought about expanding that far, building multiple ships and whatnot heading in and out of port, but I think we'll probably be sticking with primarily city structures and a harbor. Updated your picture with our planned progression - will probably stick to everything south of the yellow line I drew. Current thoughts are building a lighthouse on that bump out area between the two coves.

Akihabara.png

Yay, now to just wait till i have enough cred to get started. :) slowly getting there by tomarow night i should have 800+ cred

I don't forsee it being an issue. Originally I think we'd had thought about expanding that far, building multiple ships and whatnot heading in and out of port, but I think we'll probably be sticking with primarily city structures and a harbor. Updated your picture with our planned progression - will probably stick to everything south of the yellow line I drew. Current thoughts are building a lighthouse on that bump out area between the two coves.

Ouch, that was my planed crab crawling out of sea to attack spawn :(

If you could make that look good it would be the best thing in my life.
I have nothing prepared for it, but idea was to copy the current model and make it red/pink with some claws and few eyes in middle. If that could be done, it would be awesome. I can provide some money/material, but its a long term commitment.

Back