Battlefield 3 server

Casey

What do you guys think about a possible Team9000 server for this? Would you prefer that?

Yes it requires money, they are not free. That however was not in the question. I would like to know how popular of an idea it would be.

good, you better join the team9000 platoon. Wait, pre-ordered? you did get it for the pc, right?

The Team9000 Battlefield 3 server is now up and running. If you have any issues, just shoot me a message. It is only 32 players right now but if it picks up, I will upgrade it to 64 players, so tell everyone about it! Just search for it under the server list.

Who in the hell has a computer to play that with GOOD graphics? I could after I get my computer for christmas, but not now. I'm saving cash for revelations. :)

I play it with settings on ultra, its not hard to find a computer to play it with good graphics, just with awesome graphics

TheXraptor said:
Now I am sad I do not have the PC to play BF3 on it.

I got it for PS3.

But I have Zaff and Magic :)

And me.. Once I get it

I wish we could play on pc servers with xbox :( I don't have a good enough pc for bf3

And me.. Once I get it

I wish we could play on pc servers with xbox :( I don't have a good enough pc for bf3

You told him to add you, yet you mentioned xbox when he said ps3. So if you got it for the 360 then add me, I'll accept once I'm back online. Gamertag: Kurt0214

If not, have fun with him. :P

I brought down the required players so you guys should only need 2 players for the game to start now

In December I'm aloud to get a 2000$ custom computer.
Hmm....
I have a test for you to see if you deserve such money.
Which one looks more appealing?
1293411080349_mac_vs_pc-s580x724-117098.jpg

Back