Battlefield 3 server

Ok, the server is finally set up. I can now utilize in game and server admins, change maps, gamestyle, player teams and pretty much ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you could imagine. All we need to do now is get a bunch of people on to move it up the list so people surfing for servers will join it. We get it popular enough, I will make the server larger and add admins. If. That is all up to you guys, as we can make this as big or small as we want it. Lets use this to get Team9000 out there to other players, see if we can't get people in here that have never played minecraft :)

Ok, the server is finally set up. I can now utilize in game and server admins, change maps, gamestyle, player teams and pretty much ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you could imagine. All we need to do now is get a bunch of people on to move it up the list so people surfing for servers will join it. We get it popular enough, I will make the server larger and add admins. If. That is all up to you guys, as we can make this as big or small as we want it. Lets use this to get Team9000 out there to other players, see if we can't get people in here that have never played minecraft :)
Any date/time we could set for all to be on at once and get on the server? And even if we get players from bf3 I bet they still have played minecraft ;)

Maybe I'll set up a T9K platoon on the battlelog for 360 owners, since all you PC peeps seem to be having so much fun.

There. Now any 360 owners can find the platoon and join up. It's Team9000 with a tag of T9K. I'll work on an emblem and what-not when I get home from work this afternoon.

yo moondoggy, check out the symbol we have, and if you can make a better one, let me know. Just an idea, but you think we should share an emblem? I'm looking for a better one anyways.

yo moondoggy, check out the symbol we have, and if you can make a better one, let me know. Just an idea, but you think we should share an emblem? I'm looking for a better one anyways.

Here's the emblem I made using the emblem editor on the site. I think it encompasses almost everything we are about:

2832655241072650682.jpeg

I like it, but I'm not so sure about the blue background, it just seems to....bright. Can you make it a red similar to the team9000 red, out does that not really work either? I don't know, it might just be me. I like the logo itself though, I'll have to switch over to it as soon as I get on thursday since thats my day off.

Edit: ha, I just realized you made the 9000 in red, so never mind :)

I made an awesome face for our beta platoon. Make another awesome face. And yes, it was hard.

Hmmm...I might could...it depends on what I am doing Friday...or maybe this afternoon... Originally, I was going to make a version of the awesome face for the platoon. It was going to be the skull with the awesome face smile, but I was having issues getting the smile right, so I stopped and slapped flames, wings and a dinosaur on it's forehead. It's just as awesome, IMO.

Once I get back from this deployment next year I plan on setting up tournaments and possibly a contest or two for the bf3 community. I get back early early next year so it should be in a few months

ok, so here is the new platoon emblem I made. It still needs work, such as a little better positioning of the face and tongue but I think it should work. Let me know if it needs anything else. I also need to drop some of the layers out of it, as it is taking 19 out of the 20 layers right now.

Attachments

• 2832655391304264442.jpeg
    2832655391304264442.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 100
Sent an application, sadly I couldn't get my usual "Twili" or even "DerDo" as a name D:
Name is GIRDog, hope I don't get slapped for joining so late XD

Back