Battlefield 3

Yes, it is; the whole game's epic, I don't know why anyone would want to play Modern Warfare 3 instead of this. This is the game equivalent of MLP.
Bad comparison. Battlefield vs MW3 is closer to Inception vs Fast and Furious

I don't know if anyone's posted this already, so I'm going to do it anyway!
Wow. I was thinking the campaign would be a dragged out kind of thing, like they did with bfbc2. But man this just, this just blows mw3 out of the water. I mean I feel mw3 has shown us everything in the game in only like 3 trailers. BF3 has released about 10-15 trailers, each one showing stuff we have never seen before in each one. But in a few months Im pretty sure mw3 will win game of the year because every 10-13 year old will play it and will say its better then BF3 when I bet they cant even play the damn game, and they like quantity, over quantity and quality.

Ah, crap did I just fanboy rant again?

Wow. I was thinking the campaign would be a dragged out kind of thing, like they did with bfbc2. But man this just, this just blows mw3 out of the water. I mean I feel mw3 has shown us everything in the game in only like 3 trailers. BF3 has released about 10-15 trailers, each one showing stuff we have never seen before in each one. But in a few months Im pretty sure mw3 will win game of the year because every 10-13 year old will play it and will say its better then BF3 when I bet they cant even play the damn game, and they like quantity, over quantity and quality.

One good thing about Battlefield 3 is that it'll last in the long term, especially with the dev's promising long term support. With all the kiddies running around MW3, most gamers will get tired of it quite quickly. Unless you're a pussy and like going into public lobbies just to hoard the free kills these kiddies throw around.

I think it'll much much, much, much, much, much much, much, much, much, much much, much, much, much, much much, much, much, much, much much, much, much, much, much much, much, much, much, much much, much, much, much better than MW3, I know lots of COD players that won't be buying Call of Duty again and they'll instead get this.

IGN has released their review of the game :D :D

Quicktime events? WTF IS THIS!?
Although, I guess modern shooters are really multiplayer centred with very little thought going into the single player...

IGN has released their review of the game :D :D

Quicktime events? WTF IS THIS!?
Although, I guess modern shooters are really multiplayer centred with very little thought going into the single player...
I feel that the campaign is a very big part of the series, while the multiplayer is too, I'll always play single player first.

I feel that the campaign is a very big part of the series, while the multiplayer is too, I'll always play single player first.

The campaign will always be a big part but it seems that less time and resources are going into campaigns compared with multiplayer thus making multiplayer the centre.

Campaign wasn't a very big part of this particular series until not long ago, so I think most of us don't really expect much from it. In Battlefield games, singleplayer just comes as a bonus to the superb multiplayer

Campaign wasn't a very big part of this particular series until not long ago, so I think most of us don't really expect much from it. In Battlefield games, singleplayer just comes as a bonus to the superb multiplayer
That's not the way I see it, that's how I think of CoD, people usually just rush through their campaign and play multiplayer because they're not the best, Battlefield has always had a better story in my mind. Not that the multiplayer won't be awesome.

cooll ass tuna
fixed**

now to the important part... RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Today I got up early, went to pick up the copy of BF3 I had pre-ordered 3 months ago and whats this? BF3 DELAYED ON ALL LATIN AMERICA TO THE 28TH!!!
I FUCKING HATE YOU EA!!!! official WORLD release time was October 25th, FUCKING 25th!!!!

Now after doing some research I discovered the reason for which this happened. That being that "apparently" the demand for the game in latin america was much higher than what EA expected and there are not enough copies to satisfy the demand. WELL NO FUCKING SHIT YOU IMBECILES!!! YOU ADVERTISED THE DAMN GAME LIKE IT WAS THE FUCKING SUPERBOWL!!!

If you're a mega corporation you don't just announce the GRAND RELEASE fine and dandy all over the world for months and then say "oops, I didnt expect them to be this much". KEEP YOUR GODDAMN WORD!!!

I hate EA almost as much as I hate treyarch...

fixed**

now to the important part... RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Today I got up early, went to pick up the copy of BF3 I had pre-ordered 3 months ago and whats this? BF3 DELAYED ON ALL LATIN AMERICA TO THE 28TH!!!
I FUCKING HATE YOU EA!!!! official WORLD release time was October 25th, FUCKING 25th!!!!

Now after doing some research I discovered the reason for which this happened. That being that "apparently" the demand for the game in latin america was much higher than what EA expected and there are not enough copies to satisfy the demand. WELL NO FUCKING SHIT YOU IMBECILES!!! YOU ADVERTISED THE DAMN GAME LIKE IT WAS THE FUCKING SUPERBOWL!!!

If you're a mega corporation you don't just announce the GRAND RELEASE fine and dandy all over the world for months and then say "oops, I didnt expect them to be this much". KEEP YOUR GODDAMN WORD!!!

I hate EA almost as much as I hate treyarch...
There was never a simultaneous worldwide release. Asians got it on 24th, Americans get it on 25th, Russians and Europe on 27-28th.

here is a video i recorded of 1 single player mission in BF3 on Ultra settings, every graphics option on the highest possible setting.

it's just under 20 minutes for those wondering what Ultra looks like or what BF3 is like.

oooh pretttyy

also 2 million preorders? that is like $120 million already. I didn't think video games could make so much, any ideas the development costs for this game? (busy studying can't google)

got the team9000 platoon set up for all the pc players out there. If you have any suggestions, let me know. The emblem is just something I threw together to, so if you have suggestions there or can make a better one, let me know.

There was never a simultaneous worldwide release. Asians got it on 24th, Americans get it on 25th, Russians and Europe on 27-28th.

ok maybe not world release but NORTH AMERICA release. Last time I checked North america started at the Guatemala-Mexico Border...

I am still mad at EA

Back