Battlefield 4 Impressions

Posted a picture of the emblem?
like this one?
2955058138938831798.png

So uhmm, I bought battlefield 4 only to learn my gpu can't handle it. It's almost playable at 20fps... until it straight up crashes.

So uhmm, I bought battlefield 4 only to learn my gpu can't handle it. It's almost playable at 20fps... until it straight up crashes.

That's probably the worst feeling ever. Owning a game that your computer can't handle. In any case, try everything to speed up your computer such as virus scans, disk defragmentation, uninstalling background applications and overclocking (at your own risk).

That's probably the worst feeling ever. Owning a game that your computer can't handle. In any case, try everything to speed up your computer such as virus scans, disk defragmentation, uninstalling background applications and overclocking (at your own risk).
And if all else fails treat yourself to a Christmas present. preferably one with the number 700+ plastered on it.

And on topic of the game, I feel the whole "DAE BF4 BROKEN GAEM ,EA SUCK DONKEY DICK" has been overdone. They seized all other progress to fix this game, yes it was a mistake to release the game in the state it was in but its rare for a company to go "oh, well we fucked up, were seizing all progress to fix this game and here on the front page of the thing that runs the game is a page to report game breaking aspects". Not many companies do that.
The Xbox version is in a rough shape yes but really why the fuck you playing it on the xbox? Probably the most graphic intensive game to come out and you go and be play it on a peasant box, you deserve it. (Im joking, I swear if any of you take that seriously)

Me personally, I haven't had a single problem with the game. Already rank 5 and had fuck tons of fun crashing jets that are actually flyable, riding waves in a storm on a jet ski then riding it into a ship and making it explode, and bring down the pillar on top of a tank. Fun fun fun.

Posted a picture of the emblem?
like this one?
2955058138938831798.png
Kinda, more like this (mine): http://emblemsbf.com/user/2359

You should take great care doing so, had a lot of problems running BF3 on my old laptop too, tried some of the things MagicF. listed already and nearly ruined the whole thing (....again ;( never forget)

Back