Battlefield 4

konflakes

So... battlefield 4 eh?

Let us discuss what we expect, what we want, and other stuffs.

I for one am not seeing much change in terms of graphical quality for this next installment in the battlefield series. I may not have played a crazy amount of BF3 and I may not be a 100 colonel, but I've played my fair share and my new rig chews up Ultra and spits it back out with a ribbon tied around it.

As far as I could see from that video, it doesn't look like much changed at all. Sure, the HUD is a little different but check out the markers and even the minimap. Its like they recycled so much elements of BF3 into this game and just gave it a new story.

I'd also like to point out that while I do understand that the "player" is supposed to make the gameplay more cinematic in nature, his amateurish style of playing kinda makes me want to punch him in the face and take the controller/mouse & keyboard away from him.

Meh. It's pass for me unless they change something important like map size and classes for the better.

You know...what I liked best about the battlefield franchise is there wasn't a "refresh"...bf3 isnt that old...

Textures seems a little higher. I'm sure it will just be tweaks and so on.

We don't need a BF4 right now, but I guess making money trumps building quality games.

though its not a big deal if they want to make an another game, is it now?

even if BF3's time hasent been yet its nothing wrong really its just Uneccesary, But if they want to do all that work, then who are we to complain if its time for a BF4?

We decide ourself when we want to buy it and/or play it are we not?

So... battlefield 4 eh?

Let us discuss what we expect, what we want, and other stuffs.

I for one am not seeing much change in terms of graphical quality for this next installment in the battlefield series. I may not have played a crazy amount of BF3 and I may not be a 100 colonel, but I've played my fair share and my new rig chews up Ultra and spits it back out with a ribbon tied around it.

As far as I could see from that video, it doesn't look like much changed at all. Sure, the HUD is a little different but check out the markers and even the minimap. Its like they recycled so much elements of BF3 into this game and just gave it a new story.

I'd also like to point out that while I do understand that the "player" is supposed to make the gameplay more cinematic in nature, his amateurish style of playing kinda makes me want to punch him in the face and take the controller/mouse & keyboard away from him.

If suppression and insane ADS spread is gone, I'll definitely get it.

If it's BF3 with better graphics, then forget it. I'll stick to BF3, even if ADS spread is incredibly fucking stupid.

The bulletdrop for snipers is stupid in BF3. Hopefully they'll add a ton more realistic things in BF4 without having the need to pay for more toys (which they will do anyway because moneymons)

your saying the 'bulletdrop' is NOT realistic?

No, bulletdrop is a very real phenomenon like wind, humidity and herpes. BF3's bulletdrop isn't realistic considering that a bullet may drop an inch after travelling half a mile*

*this is not a fact i am too lazy to google about bulletdrop

No, bulletdrop is a very real phenomenon like wind, humidity and herpes. BF3's bulletdrop isn't realistic considering that a bullet may drop an inch after travelling half a mile*

*this is not a fact i am too lazy to google about bulletdrop

half a mile? 500meters? so again your saying that a bullet wont drop befor its gone over a half mile?
Or
are you saying that the bullet Don't drop Until half a mile in BF3.
and a bullet might drop depending on how powerfull the weapon you used Is.

There are other games with bullerdrop like Ghost Recon Sniper and Sniper Elite V2

half a mile? 500meters? so again your saying that a bullet wont drop befor its gone over a half mile?
Or

There are other games with bullerdrop like Ghost Recon Sniper and Sniper Elite V2

in BF3 a bullet will drop before even crossing a room, out of a high powered rifle.

I don't think ANOTHER modern/world war shooter is needed right now.....
I think they really start putting these modern/world war shooters aside for now, it's getting a bit.... rusty....

(Btw, the game looks good, I like the destruction physics)

Or

They should just either take away bullet drop for sniper rifles, or make the time for the bullets to "drop" for sniper rifles longer. :p Because seriously, what's the use of a sniper rifle if your bullet is just gonna die after traveling half a mile?

(Unless, of course, they plan on having pathetically tiny maps)

They should just either take away bullet drop for sniper rifles, or make the time for the bullets to "drop" for sniper rifles longer. :p Because seriously, what's the use of a sniper rifle if your bullet is just gonna die after traveling half a mile?

'IF'

All of you complaining about bullet drop should go back to call of duty... bullet drop is the reason I chose battlefield in the first place.

Back