Bee- I mean, Melexiious Travelling Around America

Melexiious

Why hello there.

Considering I have a part time job giving me dosh which I've been putting aside, a gap year coming up I was thinking... travelling!
Where?
Oh, I could maybe meet the awesomely awesome of Team9000 that live in the north parts of 'murrica.
(Totally not stealing this idea from T9k Around America)
(I'm serious, I've been planning to do this for an incredibly long time now)

I'm purely making this thread to see well, I was thinking of making it a blog, but then I thought... why not a thread! And ask people /where/ in America I should go! Any recommendations? Any suggestions? Places to go? Things to do? Who'd like to meet me?

So, folks, what should I do?
Bring Vorsprung with me and Travel around and recreating the adventures from "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?"

No matter what I do, I plan to visit New York, something I've always wanted to do.

So. Yes.
Ideas?

I'm doing this about a year ahead of when I plan to go, so I can get an idea of costs and how much money I need to get for the whole trip.

If Philadelphia is a stop, you should check out the Mütter Museum, which houses a bunch of strange medical oddities.

I tried to inform Woot about it while he was in Philly. Not sure if he ever went there.

But you know, only after seeing the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall.

fuck dat shit, go to some obscure part of europe, hook up with chicks in a hostel, pass out while having sex and wake up strapped to a chair with a man in a surgical mask and butcher's aprons.

lol come to the hand! I'd be up for a visit mate, and there's some good things you can experience and such. The Big Mack/Mighty Mack people call it different things, also you have Mackinac Island. Also just a little trip from there you've got the Sault. As in Sault Saint Marie... just some ideas... and in my neck of the woods you can swing by and say you've been to Kalamazoo and that there is such a place!

I would suggest the nations captial, Washington D.C, then head on over to Baltimore, Maryland and check out all the history the place has to offer, and when were you planning on coming? Maybe able to swing to Baltimore and see ya if you choose to go there

Your visit would give me an excellent excuse to smoke some barbeque. Or grill something. Whatever floats your boat. I do ribs, chicken, steaks, brats.

This one wishes Bee- Mellexious to NOT travel to Vegas, for these so called "strippers" are actually succubi, and since there are plenty- Nevermind what this one has just said.....

Anyway, this one wishes you happy travels.....

Back