Bee- I mean, Melexiious Travelling Around America

Do you at the very least have a time frame set for when you want to visit over here. The time of the year and how long you plan to stay are just as important as where you plan on going. Are you sticking to the northern east coast, or the top half of the states, or open for what ever happens?
If you plan it right, you could make it to PAX with everyone, but keep an eye out because I am sure we will have more T9k parties in the future.

There are a lot of places to visit, but where you will be going in the states is pretty vague as it stands.

Do you at the very least have a time frame set for when you want to visit over here. The time of the year and how long you plan to stay are just as important as where you plan on going. Are you sticking to the northern east coast, or the top half of the states, or open for what ever happens?
If you plan it right, you could make it to PAX with everyone, but keep an eye out because I am sure we will have more T9k parties in the future.

There are a lot of places to visit, but where you will be going in the states is pretty vague as it stands.

It is pretty vague at the moment, I'm looking at everything I could do, who'd take me then draw a map up of things people roccomend and what I'd like to do. It'd probably be sometime either early next year, to late next year, to early the year after that.

Considering if this even goes all bust, I plan to go to New York, Vermont doesn't sound like a far drive. Probably a few hours?

It is pretty vague at the moment, I'm looking at everything I could do, who'd take me then draw a map up of things people roccomend and what I'd like to do. It'd probably be sometime either early next year, to late next year, to early the year after that.

Considering if this even goes all bust, I plan t go to New York, Vermont doesn't sound like a far drive. Probably a few hours?
I can speak from experience that Buffalo New York is 7 hours away from where I live. Buffalo is at the westernmost tip of NY. So pretty much within 1-7 hours drive easy depending on location.

I guessed at around 4 hours, didn't expect 7. Hrhm. Depending on costs I might find alternative, and more faster forms of travel.
Perhaps plane?

Back