• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Best Texture Pack EVAR.

Will you use this pack?

• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Probably Not

• No way, I like my realism in real life, not games, tyvm.

• Total voters

TheGurw

HD Mod (GET THIS FIRST)
Windows
Mac
Other
Texture Pack:
256 x 256 Texture Pack
128x128 Texture Pack
64x64 Texture Pack

The most realistic texture pack I've seen to date. Check it out! (and make sure to go fullscreen, trust me, it's worth it)

It's only about 85% complete at the moment, so you'll notice some things (like clocks and pumpkins) don't look as nice. But that's fine.

WARNING: THIS TEXTURE PACK WILL EAT UP YOUR RAM. SLOWER AND OLDER MACHINES WON'T BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT. MY COMPUTER REPORTS UP TO 1.4 GB OF RAM NEEDED FOR THIS PACK.

If you want to dedicate a certain amount of RAM to Java, watch this video:

I don't want to spoil the epicness for you, so here's a couple teaser shots.

2011-03-14_23.30.59.png
2011-03-14_23.49.31.png

I'll add links to the 128x128 and the 64x64 versions. The 64x64 isn't completed to the same degree as the others, so it won't have the same feel (and obviously neither of them is as awesome as the 256x256), but it's still amazing.

I love it when my computer tells me that a 30 mb download is only going to take 1 minute. Makes me happy inside. On a related note: The 256 version took me down to, like, 2 fps. But the 128 runs just fine. I got so caught up in how pretty everything was that I got attacked by a creeper, in fact.

Ram is not important(with the 256 version of this pack the game only uses 261mb of ram for me). cpu and gpu is what is important.

I prefer Axepack_V3 over this, it is a little hard to see when selecting items and crafting :( sorry it's just not for me :|

Back