Best WORST pickup lines

Tofurkey

Hooray!
Ok, i figured it had to happen eventually, and i didn't see anyone else do it, so i thought i'd just get it out of the way ...

Objective: post the amazingly worst pickup lines that only someone like a drunken raving lunatic (probably me) would probably come on to. make it youtube-worthy, and have fun (no, you don't have to make a video, but i bet it'd be so much more epic if you did) tho an audio clip doesn't seem totally out of the question, does it?

I'll start it off with the classic: "Say, does this smell like choloroform?" ;;D

alrighty, people. get to it and have fun.

Addendum: "you, me, a stick of butter" *does a slight directional head nod accompanied by zippy eyebrow lifts (i'd like to see if this would get ollee anywhere)
:D

ok. l8r, all *waves*

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or do you want me to walk by again?"

"Did it hurt" - Dude
"Did what hurt" - Lady
"When you fell from heaven" - Dude.

Oh boy...

"Wanna play army? I'll lie down and you can blow the hell out of me."
"That shirt looks really nice on you... It'd look even better crumpled on my bedroom floor though."
"Nice shoes. Wanna fuck?"

These are the tame ones.

From Brooky:
[3:43:01 PM] Ralph: So I was out at the bars the other night. There's a bar in particular I like to visit because it's where all the twenty-something hipsters hang out, and hipster girls, if nothing else, are cute.

Anyway, I'm hanging out with some friends, and we approach a group throwing darts, and in this group is this insanely cute girl. She's totally playing up the sexy librarian look, and I can't help but wonder what she'd look like with her hair down and glasses off.

We get to chatting, and she seems to be as into me as I'm into her. After a few drinks, we're sitting pretty close, and the conversation leads toward where we're going to end up. She says to me, "What, are you going to try and seduce me?" Without batting an eye, I look straight at her and reply with, "Do or do not. There is no try."

I went home alone, but I felt like a fucking winner.

From Brooky:
[3:43:01 PM] Ralph: So I was out at the bars the other night. There's a bar in particular I like to visit because it's where all the twenty-something hipsters hang out, and hipster girls, if nothing else, are cute.

Anyway, I'm hanging out with some friends, and we approach a group throwing darts, and in this group is this insanely cute girl. She's totally playing up the sexy librarian look, and I can't help but wonder what she'd look like with her hair down and glasses off.

We get to chatting, and she seems to be as into me as I'm into her. After a few drinks, we're sitting pretty close, and the conversation leads toward where we're going to end up. She says to me, "What, are you going to try and seduce me?" Without batting an eye, I look straight at her and reply with, "Do or do not. There is no try."

I went home alone, but I felt like a fucking winner.

Freaking beautiful.

Guy says to a girl "wanna have pizza then go to my place and fuck"
Girl says "eww"
Guy says "your right i hate pizza too"

Parental consent must be required?

yztWI.png

Back