Blame somebody...

Tofurkey

Hooray!
Okay, a lot of us old-timers know how i like to continue to "blame Bugdave" for random things, so today i guess i'm doing a "Blame somebody" thread (which will be updated whenever the heck i feel like it).

And so, without a big to-do, i'm blaming Sundragon today for showing me this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8gJOCwBuFc

it's a product from Happy Kitchen, which i only knew made liquid-to-solid type make it yourself candies. So ... yeah ... watch these, then go hassle him for showing this to me, which i have in turn shown to you.

ok, be safe out there + don't get killed out there too much whenever possible.

*waves*
~Tofurkey

I blame the people of the united states who blame the president for our problems, even though the new president has to take on all the issues/problems/whatever else the past president had, and that the new president can have anything he wants put into action veto'd at any time.

I blame Mighty for blaming me for blaming the current president when I clearly didn't.

I blame Pro for blaming me for blaming him for blaming "the current president" when I said "The president" without giving any description of our current president

I blame Mighty for denying what is clearly written in this very page and claiming it didn't happen...

I blame Pro for not realizing new doesn't necessarily mean the newest president, it could (as used by me) mean any president after the previous one.

I blame Chiba for blaming me and Thee.

I also blame Thee's lack of self control that caused him to be assertive and blaming me for making him assertive

Back