• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Block check/Ban request

Wow apparently a lot of people liked my so called "art work".
REALLY wish I hadn't done it.
Got banned from the server :(
Hopefully the Admins will have mercy and un-ban me.
Like I said in my post.
Hang in there Fury you made a ban appeal and excused yourself properly, they will surely give you another chance. Im at least hope that for you.

I hope so too. As it wasn't a "penis" that clearly. There are many different interpretations and you also said it was intended to be scissors.

There is only a minority which imaginations ran riot. ;) So I wish you good luck for your appeal :)

I hope so too. As it wasn't a "penis" that clearly. There are many different interpretations and you also said it was intended to be scissors.

There is only a minority which imaginations ran riot. ;) So I wish you good luck for your appeal :)

Thanks heaps for the support Niamph.
I read through all the comments and saw you sticking up for me throughout the whole thread.
So thank-you for that also.
Maybe if I get back in I'll see you on the server. : )

Wow apparently a lot of people liked my so called "art work".
REALLY wish I hadn't done it.
Got banned from the server :(
Hopefully the Admins will have mercy and un-ban me.
Like I said in my post.
Yeah, I like penisses. So don't take my... interpretation for the right one. Maybe it wasn't even one, I don't know. Maybe you're a nice guy, then I would love to see you on the server back again soon. :)

Back