Blog

laughing-baby1.jpg

Update your status...
It was amazing. I saw lots of things and met lots of people (like Conrod!) I would go back to VISIT anytime. Hey, why cantz i see your profile? Questioning me like this and not even revealing yourself to me, shame on you!
Where else have you been?

I have visited Scotland, France, Spain, and Italy, not to mention I have been to Afghanistan, krgyzstan, and here in about a month or so, I will be going up to a place next to wonderful Saudi Arabia and the UAE. Good times :) Oh, and I have lived all over the United States. I eventually want to set foot on every continent, but thats going to take a little time.

Ahh, this thread has been derailed lol, lets not keep it derailed.

Anyone else with any ideas for my possible new blog maybe might happen thing?

lol, too late, I put it back on track, and if you want bits of a blog, it will be from an actual blog, not in a thread :p

Ok, So my first "series" of blogs are going to be over the places in America I have been, and the second one will be ALL about the mali...I mean douchebaggery I run across everyday. Hope you guys will enjoy it and I am always open to new ideas :)

Ok, So my first "series" of blogs are going to be over the places in America I have been, and the second one will be ALL about the mali...I mean douchebaggery I run across everyday. Hope you guys will enjoy it and I am always open to new ideas :)
I'll try to be in your life more so the second one is a good read.

I'll have to try and stay away from the forums so other people have a chance to win the douche canoe award then.

Back