Borderlands 2 4 pack

tshinotu145

Hey guys, Borderlands 2 was put up today on steam, and a 4 pack is $162. It would normally cost $54 dollars, but if we got a 4 pack we each would pay $40.50. Is anyone interested?

Blog God requested groups:
Group 1:
JerzeyLegend
BracaBrad
NewspaperCrane
TimmyB

Group 2:
Tbarius
KingJok3r
Tofurkey
tshiontu145

Group 3:
Shadowwolf

If you don't have the money, don't post.

I'm in. I'm expecting payment on a contract soon, will pay upon arrival.

I was actually thinking of that as well Casey.

I want to hold a caption contest with PAX East 2012 pictures.

wow. seriously pondering this. i have a little spare cash on a gift-y card. if we can get a 4-set together with someone, i'm down.

I was actually thinking of that as well Casey.

I want to hold a caption contest with PAX East 2012 pictures.

I'm actually thinking about holding a relatively large contest/event here in the next few months, something I've ben planning for a while, and I might need more than four copies for it. Maybe we can figure something out, cause I think you can only buy one pack per account.

I'm actually thinking about holding a relatively large contest/event here in the next few months, something I've ben planning for a while, and I might need more than four copies for it. Maybe we can figure something out, cause I think you can only buy one pack per account.
Typically games haven't allowed me to get 4-packs if I already own it. I tried to get a 4-pack of Terraria awhile back for some friends, ended up having to buy them individually :s

Group 1: Tshin, Timmy, Jerzey, Crane.

I wish this was more than 4 player co-op! If I work that night, I'm calling out, or I'm going to fall down some stairs.

I'll do it, depending on how much you guys are expecting from me. I'll throw in about 10 bucks

Back