Call of Duty (a.k.a. Cod) Ghost Generation

I have seen trailers for this game and it seems cool. I dont know if i want to buy it right away if it is like the other Call of Duty games. What do you guys think about this game and sorry if this is a duplicate thread to another one like this. But i am pretty sure this is the only one like this. Can i get opinions about this game.

It's MW3. With a dog companion.

Wolfkite, thank you. Your entire post is readable and everything, and you actually posted something that you can get real responses from. You're catching on. ;)

I don't like Call of Duty much anymore, so my opinion would be based upon other's in the series. I haven't really seen enough yet to really have a decent opinion. But from what I have seen, CoD Ghosts is Call of Duty with prettier graphics. There's not much so far that's made me think to myself "I might actually get this one". And Steam sales for CoD games are pretty shit, and I don't think I could live with myself if I paid over $40 for a CoD game. Just my opinion though, take what you want from it. I enjoy Halo, Battlefield, and all those other First-Person Shooter-12-Year-Old-Yelling-Into-the-Mic, but something about Call of Duty just turns me off immediately.

I probably will get it for the PS4 since it's going to be a launch game. I need something to play while the new Jak and Daxter game that should totally be in development is being worked on. The only thing that's killing me about going Sony over Microsoft this gen is the controller, I hate the Dualshock's with a passion. And it may be a while before the specialty controller companies get their PS4 controllers out.

I can tolerate both the Black Ops games. They are okay
All else is shit

This will be shit

I like dogs but this will be shit

You just know that they're gonna pull some emotional bullshit on you. "Press X to pull knife out."

My biggest gripe with it, is that it is made by Infinity Ward. All the IW CoDs are missing the one feature that makes me enjoy a CoD game, that Treyarch has in theirs... Emblem customization. I've been thinking of grabbing BO2, but MW3 was cheaper. $16 vs $60.....................

I'm guessing this game will be lacking that as well.

My biggest gripe with it, is that it is made by Infinity Ward. All the IW CoDs are missing the one feature that makes me enjoy a CoD game, that Treyarch has in theirs... Emblem customization. I've been thinking of grabbing BO2, but MW3 was cheaper. $16 vs $60.....................

I'm guessing this game will be lacking that as well.
Emblem customization is the clincher for you?

As far as I've seen, all it's good for is for 12-year-olds to write "SWAG" or "MY DICK IS LARGE" or draw boobs or something

A new CoD game would only be good if it was non-existant

COD hasn't done anything revolutionary for their installments.

Sure yeah, they've revamped perks, revamped attachments, revamped killstreaks, revamped deathstreaks. But that's all they've done in the last 10 years, just recycling and rerunning the same formula over and over again. They break what's already fixed (knifing in MW1) and fix what's broken (knifing in MW2)

At least the graphics overhaul is a start... and barely-destructible environments. But that's barely anything new to applaud for. They should go all out war with free roam multiplayer maps that are the size of singleplayer campaigns, smack on a randomizer day/night system, remove those dastardly killstreaks that always like to kill you on respawn and add a dog system where you can feed, groom, put on frilly ribbons and fantasy doggy maker and play mini games with because I don't know what the fcuk i'm saying.

COD hasn't done anything revolutionary for their installments.

Sure yeah, they've revamped perks, revamped attachments, revamped killstreaks, revamped deathstreaks. But that's all they've done in the last 10 years, just recycling and rerunning the same formula over and over again. They break what's already fixed (knifing in MW1) and fix what's broken (knifing in MW2)

At least the graphics overhaul is a start... and barely-destructible environments. But that's barely anything new to applaud for. They should go all out war with free roam multiplayer maps that are the size of singleplayer campaigns, smack on a randomizer day/night system, remove those dastardly killstreaks that always like to kill you on respawn and add a dog system where you can feed, groom, put on frilly ribbons and fantasy doggy maker and play mini games with because I don't know what the fcuk i'm saying.
Don't make fun of doggy
Doggy is love
Doggy is life

Wolfkite, thank you. Your entire post is readable and everything, and you actually posted something that you can get real responses from. You're catching on. ;)

I don't like Call of Duty much anymore, so my opinion would be based upon other's in the series. I haven't really seen enough yet to really have a decent opinion. But from what I have seen, CoD Ghosts is Call of Duty with prettier graphics. There's not much so far that's made me think to myself "I might actually get this one". And Steam sales for CoD games are pretty shit, and I don't think I could live with myself if I paid over $40 for a CoD game. Just my opinion though, take what you want from it. I enjoy Halo, Battlefield, and all those other First-Person Shooter-12-Year-Old-Yelling-Into-the-Mic, but something about Call of Duty just turns me off immediately.

I probably will get it for the PS4 since it's going to be a launch game. I need something to play while the new Jak and Daxter game that should totally be in development is being worked on. The only thing that's killing me about going Sony over Microsoft this gen is the controller, I hate the Dualshock's with a passion. And it may be a while before the specialty controller companies get their PS4 controllers out.
i personally like fallout 3 and oblivion.

The only "recent" Call of Duty game I've actually enjoyed was World at War so my expectations for Call of Duty Ghosts aren't that high. Also, the reveal for the game was ridiculous, "Our new improved AI makes fish move away from you", Revolutionary technology and use of funding right there.

COWADOOOOOODIE!!! I play a shitload of Black Ops 2. The main drive for me in the game is to max out prestige and unlock the max tier diamond camos for all my guns lol.

So what?
It's Fable II?

New features like telling your dog to dig in random places because he barked to find terrorist insurgents?
Pretend to throw balls at the jugulars of enemies so they get bitten clean off?
After you kill a terrorist leader, does he just come back with a flintlock pistol and shoo-
Wait no.

It's rumored that the dog is actually a playable character.
If there's a co-op campaign, hilarity will ensue.

I'm assuming that they're meant to replace the traditional melee perk combinations (Marathon, Commando, Lightweight). So instead of some idiot running all over the map with a knife, it's just now a dog.

I'm assuming that they're meant to replace the traditional melee perk combinations (Marathon, Commando, Lightweight). So instead of some idiot running all over the map with a knife, it's just now a dog.
This is all highly unlikely, and I doubt it will ever be true.

However, yes, I do find it hilarious as well.

What if everyone uses dog classes in a match. #michaelvickstatus

Oh my fucking god, that would be hilarious!
I can just imagine someone shouting in the mic around the place as a dog.
"WOOF FUCKING WOOF."
"WHERE MAH BITCHES AT?"
"360 NO SCOPE"
"LET ME SMELL YOUR CROTCH."

Back