Call of Duty (a.k.a. Cod) Ghost Generation

Oh my fucking god, that would be hilarious!
I can just imagine someone shouting in the mic around the place as a dog.
"WOOF FUCKING WOOF."
"WHERE MAH BITCHES AT?"
"360 NO SCOPE"
"LET ME SMELL YOUR CROTCH."

That is actually good news.

I'mma watch Game Grumps, Two best friends, Birgirpall, roosterteeth...

Man.. i really need to have at least one VG friend IRL.

I wonder how I'll propose to him. " Will you be the Jon to my Arin? My Matt to my Pat? My Banzaii to my .."

Good question. I'll most likely redbox it first.
I wonder if redboxing a game would even work with the "rumored" used game thing that may or may not happen on the xbox one (not trying to stir up shit just curious lol). I mean you could technically still rent it but you would end up paying full price for the damn thing anyways (again if this "rumor" it true). (also I do realize the rumor has kinda been shot down and yet it hasn't at the same time but still if it were in place I'd imagine renting for xbox would be quite the hassle)

Anyways I will say the new cod game looks ok but I'm not sure if I would get it at launch. I mean it doesn't look bad per say but Im indifferent to it soo meh..

I wonder if redboxing a game would even work with the "rumored" used game thing that may or may not happen on the xbox one (not trying to stir up shit just curious lol). I mean you could technically still rent it but you would end up paying full price for the damn thing anyways (again if this "rumor" it true). (also I do realize the rumor has kinda been shot down and yet it hasn't at the same time but still if it were in place I'd imagine renting for xbox would be quite the hassle)

Anyways I will say the new cod game looks ok but I'm not sure if I would get it at launch. I mean it doesn't look bad per say but Im indifferent to it soo meh..

We shall see. Microsoft has put down the rumor, knowing that the rental and used game market wouldn't flourish with that type of regulation.

This new Call of Duty certainly won't be "revolutionary" but it will have much better graphics, relatively destructible environments, and a surprisingly interesting campaign.

Oh, and smart fish AI. Can't forget that.

Oh my fucking god, that would be hilarious!
I can just imagine someone shouting in the mic around the place as a dog.
"WOOF FUCKING WOOF."
"WHERE MAH BITCHES AT?"
"360 NO SCOPE"
"LET ME SMELL YOUR CROTCH."
That reminds me of a video I saw when Mw3 was coming out it was like a parody of the trailer, I can't recall it's name though...

Back