Cards Against Humanity

Or download mumble? Fucking someone's life seems like a difficult and time consuming process and undertaking to say the least. It would certainly be easier to join us in mumble and get a cheap ass mic.
Don't even need a mic to just get on. Sure, no one could hear his reaction, but at least he could hear others. Just playing it without hearing anything, would be boring as crap.

So, is there any online version that lets you make your own custom card packs?

Because we need a Team9000 pack.

Just remembered probably one of the saddest moments playing this game for me.

I'm sure you know about how "BATMAN!!" or "THE GODDAMN BATMAN" pretty much always wins just because it's that specific card. Unfortunately for me, I NEVER got that card in all the times playing. Until one game.

Pixiel was the card czar, the black card was "When I pooped, what came out of my butt?", and I had noticed that I had gotten one of those, I forget which, at the start of that round. It seemed hilarious, so I picked that card.

When Pixiel goes to pick the card: "You know what? I'm tired of Batman always winning, I'm not picking it."

;(

I'm sure you know about how "BATMAN!!" or "THE GODDAMN BATMAN" pretty much always wins just because it's that specific card. Unfortunately for me, I NEVER got that card in all the times playing. Until one game.

Pixiel was the card czar, the black card was "When I pooped, what came out of my butt?", and I had noticed that I had gotten one of those, I forget which, at the start of that round. It seemed hilarious, so I picked that card.

When Pixiel goes to pick the card: "You know what? I'm tired of Batman always winning, I'm not picking it."

;(
I sowwie :eek:

;(

Some people just like watching the world burn.

THis is good game.
We need gamenight.

Plox.
I'd be down with it (on the online version because I don't know how we'd be able to meet up and do the irl version).

We could set up a lobby on the site, with a password so only WE can join, and agree on which decks to use. Because I don't know shit about some of the deck packs they have...

Back