Cars

There is one. But it was for Dream Cars. https://www.team9000.net/threads/dream-car-thread.20812/page-6 Last post is 9/11/2012.

As for cars in general I adore Subaru Impreza WRX STI's. More specifically the 1998-2003 occurrences. Bit picky about how the front end looks.

subaru_impreza_wrx_sti_2002.jpg

Orange :D
5130872320_799cdc764e_z.jpg
WRX STI's fall under my trio of cars I despise
along with the Chevrolet Camaro and any Porsche. I just have a hate for the competition of the cars I love most. The EVO, the mustang, and the corvette.

WRX STI's fall under my trio of cars I despise
along with the Chevrolet Camaro and any Porsche. I just have a hate for the competition of the cars I love most. The EVO, the mustang, and the corvette.
I loathe no car. I love too many of them. I just have a thing for Subaru's. Have since highschool.

Also, why don't they sell orange cars at dealerships anymore. Evo? :cool:

4047142721_ea8b12dbc7.jpg

How about el caminos? Or do you hate those as well?

fullshot.jpg

I loathe no car. I love too many of them. I just have a thing for Subaru's. Have since highschool.

Also, why don't they sell orange cars at dealerships anymore. Evo? :cool:

4047142721_ea8b12dbc7.jpg

How about el caminos? Or do you hate those as well?

fullshot.jpg
I don't hate El Caminos. But I think the rear end looks ugly.

D'aw, but they're car/trucks. Well that's fine if you dislike the rear end. You can't love/like everything.
It's the truck rear end that I don't like. I'm pretty picky with my cars.
What's the point of making a thread about cars, if you diss on cars you don't like?
Oh I love cars, I just think every car (even ones I like) has it's faults.
For example, the Mustang uses a live rear-axle. Basically both wheels are connected and it makes cornering shitty.
An Evo has a horrible turbo lag that makes it slower than a Prius at some points.
A Corvette has some trashy interior. I could find better interior on a Nissan Versa.

The El-Camino is a good car (in it's front half atleast)
Because it has an American big ass engine that still produces more horses than most modern cars.

I also know of 2 Karmann Ghias. One local and another in Massachusetts. One green and the other orange. Both mint condition.

Back