Cars

figured I would add to this.

going nostalgic here.....this was my first car....

1986_Toyota_Van_LE.jpg

thing of beauty.....all steel, you sat on the engine, could fit 9 comfortably(not safely), had window blinds in all the windows that swung around everywhere when you turned the car unless you tied them up....and if you hit over 40mph the roof would buckle in just enough to sound like you hit a piece of sheet metal with a sledge hammer.

my dream car, which changes a lot, is currently held by.....

2012_lamborghini_aventador_lp700_4_off.jpg

the 2012 Lamborghini Aventador.

6.5L V-12, 700 Horse power, 512 lbs of torque, 0-60 in 2.9 sec, has a top speed of around 217 mph, and is the current flagship of Lamborghini.......gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

Well.....

Here is My first car:

images.jpg

(this is just a picture of a car of the same type cuz im too lazy to go around and take pictures and post it here and all that... ugh) The wheels lasted long enough, can't say the same for the rest of the car though....

Here is my current car:

car.jpg

(this is also just a picture of a car of the same type) It's very sexy! :rofl:

Here is my dream car:

jet.jpg

It may not be a car, but it still transports you around......

Personally, I'd buy one of the two DMC-12's that exist that are made out of gold instead of aluminium,
Gold-D.jpg

YEAH

and then put a Lockheed engine in it,

FOR PROFIT.

I'd travel through time with #swagyolo and then be like,

"DUDE BLING BLING MARTY McFLYSPRUNG"

Personally, I'd buy one of the two DMC-12's that exist that are made out of gold instead of aluminium,
Gold-D.jpg

YEAH

and then put a Lockheed engine in it,

FOR PROFIT.

I'd travel through time with #swagyolo and then be like,

"DUDE BLING BLING MARTY McFLYSPRUNG"

wut

%2785-%2788_Pontiac_Sunbird.jpg

This is my first and current car. 1986 Pontiac Sunbird. This isn't the actual picture of it, oh no, mine is more of a faded out old gold color with an attractive line of rust around the bottom of it.

I bought it off of my great grandmother. My friends came up with the idea of getting rust colored under-glow and spinning rims for it.

%2785-%2788_Pontiac_Sunbird.jpg

This is my first and current car. 1986 Pontiac Sunbird. This isn't the actual picture of it, oh no, mine is more of a faded out old gold color with an attractive line of rust around the bottom of it.

I bought it off of my great grandmother. My friends came up with the idea of getting rust colored under-glow and spinning rims for it. #SWAG
When I get my car I'm hopping the bitch up on 30" spinners.

So, as part of the new car talk thread, I've chanced upon a very nice future project.

a 1990 Acura Legend LS. What a car. Very fun to drive. Very get up and go V6. It's beat, but I see the potential.

3E23G93F95N95Ga5Jbd5q18c210651184167d.jpg

The current price tag? $500.00

So, as part of the new car talk thread, I've chanced upon a very nice future project.

a 1990 Acura Legend LS. What a car. Very fun to drive. Very get up and go V6. It's beat, but I see the potential.

3E23G93F95N95Ga5Jbd5q18c210651184167d.jpg

The current price tag? $500.00
If it has less than 160k on it then that is an amazing deal.

Back