• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Check this out

koasterkid

Yesterday, I found this minecraft video on our server that shows someone carving out an innocent player's build. He transforms a nice little build into a swas. He then gets banned and he had done nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rZYVuyMmxI

Innocent Player: KRJ09
Player who got him banned: Somebody__

Hopefully something can be done about this.

This made me lol, but also Mcfar45 should not to be blamed. Could have happened to anyone of us.

sidenote.. this guy thinks making bad jokes and toy guns is great youtube material.. please see his uploads, lol.

Just so you know, I did /a on the blocks of the swas but not the blocks around the swas (because I thought that would be pointless). As of now I am going to check the blocks around any swas that is in mid-air so I don't make this mistake again.

I had this thought a long time ago, but i didn't think it would be noticed or followed very much since it would be just me who said it...:unsure:

Mcfar- Im sure most of the mods would've banned/kicked for that. From now on we should all test a few blocks on the outsides of a swas or any other inappropriate build. Im sure this isnt the first time this has happened.

Ha, I talked a lot during that video. Didn't even realize that was going on. I'm glad the tool posted that video so we could correct the mistake. I gotta give credit for the creativity though.

I had this thought a long time ago, but i didn't think it would be noticed or followed very much since it would be just me who said it...:unsure:

Me too! Now we know that it can happen. Also additions to existing Christian crosses or the letter "T" (thus transforming it into a swas) can be problematic as well.

I happens more often than not, the trick is to check the air blocks surrounding the swas and such. I know I have accidentally banned a few people this way...

Back