Chiba's Let's Play

Special video! :D Starting on Wednesday, I will be starting a series where I build on our new server. These will be, for the most part, large solo projects involving something out of video games. <3 As to what, those will be a surprise. Recording Gex and Spyro now. They will be uploaded soon.

Minecraft maybe later tonight. Right now, there's someone sleeping in the same room, and I'm not going to be rude.

Suggestion: these are way too long.

I really don't have the time to sit down and watch 22 minute videos.
Like I would,

But busy life, man.

Maybe make them in 5 minute chunks?
Shorter?

Like I would,

But busy life, man.

Shorter?
No, they are as short as I'd like them. If I were to make them shorter, I'd be stuck on games for months, while the rest of the list grows. I aim around the 20 minute mark. At most is 30 minutes. If you don't have the time to watch them, then either make time or don't watch. I can't appeal to everyone's schedule.

Like I would,

But busy life, man.

Shorter?
On the contrary, I enjoy watching LPs that are on average a half an hour long. I feel these aren't long enough.

For example, using Chiba's quote:
If I were to make them shorter, I'd be stuck on games for months, while the rest of the list grows.

The LPs I usually watch are of a guy surviving in DayZ, sometimes with friends. The videos average anywhere from 27 minutes to 45 minutes. A lot of exciting stuff happens in the LPs he puts up. But if they were 5 minute videos, what would be the point to them since nothing would happen in that time span? The videos need to be at least long enough to include exciting gameplay footage or people will lose interest very quickly.

Back