CHRISTMAS

hahaha oh ya! This happens every year. The only real time we got a lot of snow was back in 2008 when we got a whole week off
Oh yes! I remember that, that was epic. At first everyone was really happy, for one day, which then turned two, three, and then the whole week was off. Lovely.

Also, wasn't it in 2009 when we had that streak of about two, three weeks at 15 degrees but no snow?

Ustulo said:
Oh yes! I remember that, that was epic. At first everyone was really happy, for one day, which then turned two, three, and then the whole week was off. Lovely.

Also, wasn't it in 2009 when we had that streak of about two, three weeks at 15 degrees but no snow?

I remember I had an extra week off of my winter break last year because of snow. It was only 3 inches, so the county board of education members were like:

neutral-bad-poker-face.svg

Us:

fuck-yeah-aww-yeah-l.png

I remember when we got almost 8 inches last year. For us, that's a ton of snow. It broke all the Dallas-Fort Worth records, and school was canceled for a week. I wish it would come again. <3

It never snows in the southeast so we don't have any of the tools to get rid of it
It's funny... even up here we suffer from this. We joke that everytime the lead bus-driver's chihuahua slips on the ice, school gets closed. The lightest snowfall will get school delayed two hours.

Ustulo said:
It's funny... even up here we suffer from this. We joke that everytime the lead bus-driver's chihuahua slips on the ice, school gets closed. The lightest snowfall will get school delayed two hours.

I remember when I got school delayed... Everyone was like WHAT THE F***?! WHY NOT JUST CANCEL THE DAY, IT'S NOT LIKE WERE GOING TO LEARN SOMETHING ON A DAY THAT MOST PEOPLE ARE JUST GOING TO SKIP!!!! and all that... It was ridiculous.

I remember when I got school delayed... Everyone was like WHAT THE F***?! WHY NOT JUST CANCEL THE DAY, IT'S NOT LIKE WERE GOING TO LEARN SOMETHING ON A DAY THAT MOST PEOPLE ARE JUST GOING TO SKIP!!!! and all that... It was ridiculous.
I haven't even had school delayed! Stupid Utah, actually knowing how to take care of snow

Back