• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Classic Retro Art Gallery

What is your Favorite Art Picture you've seen or done?

• Total voters

RioDeal

You'll Notice there like alot of Retro Art Like Mario, Koopa, Link and the list goes on and on. Well since we know that Trolls love to Mess around with are Work I took risk to make a Art Gallery But since doing so is a large Size how could I make one? well one Theme came to my mind it had to be the Mario Bros Classic green pipe. And so a underground Art Gallery is made, Yes it was very hard indeed but it was done. 2 days in the making and thanks to some good friends helping dig ;)
check out some of my work I've done the past few days

LOL i really don't like my voice on my video's so its mainly subtitles but i said what the heck, lets do something new in my video's ;)

u were video taping? :D i also have a youtube account: ChrisRo96 i have not made any videos yet but i plan on makin some. btw what video program do you use?

u were video taping? :D i also have a youtube account: ChrisRo96 i have not made any videos yet but i plan on makin some. btw what video program do you use?

I am using camtasia studio 6, its not cheap XD but i got a discount from college

I've heard stories that the place is haunted and that toad's eyes flash red with murderous intent from time to time :eek:

I've heard stories that the place is haunted and that the mushroom's eyes flash red with murderous intent from time to time :eek:

Now that you said that... when i was working on Luigi i saw Toad's Eyes Flash Lava and also Luigi too :eek:and i was trying to call a mod over to stop the trolls but it stopped so I'm happy they didn't mess around :biggrin:

i have hypercam :)

Hypercam works :) I'm not sure if you can zoom or at least crop in a small box but it doesn't matter, it should do the job :thumbsup:
if you want me to help you record it and send you the video you can also narrate in movie maker :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Chris was trying to pull that sword out XD you think he can do it?
chris sword.jpg

Back