• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Classic Retro Art Gallery

What is your Favorite Art Picture you've seen or done?

• Total voters
Mew from Pokemon :thumbsup:

Mew.jpg

gasp! mew!!!! x3 favorite pokemon of all time!, actually, since mew is impossible to get w/o cheating, Lugia is my fave. lol :D

Punch-Out!!, originally known as Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!, is a boxing video game for the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) developed and published by Nintendo in 1987

punch out.jpg

For those that don't know what game is it.
Punch-Out!! features a boxer known as Little Mac working his way up the professional boxing circuits, facing a series of colorful, fictional boxers, leading to a final fight with real-life boxer, the then-World Heavyweight Champion, which is Mike Tyson in the original version and Mr. Dream in the later version.

I've seen enough Zelda, Megaman and Mario Bros sprites to last me a life time in-game and through the promotion app section.

By Guest50 I was already sick to death of them, in terms of how many have been built on the server, I believe it averages out at about 3-5 of each kind per guest world.

I'm fairly sure all the Pro+ ranked users share the same feelings as I do.

I voted for Pokémon, as there's a varied amount of sprites for the series.
(However, Pikachu has been sprited to death as well :p)

I've seen enough Zelda, Megaman and Mario Bros sprites to last me a life time in-game and through the promotion app section.

By Guest50 I was already sick to death of them, in terms of how many have been built on the server, I believe it averages out at about 3-5 of each kind per guest world.

I'm fairly sure all the Pro+ ranked users share the same feelings as I do.

I voted for Pokémon, as there's a varied amount of sprites for the series.
(However, Pikachu has been sprited to death as well :p)

mario sprite.jpg

gasp! mew!!!! x3 favorite pokemon of all time!, actually, since mew is impossible to get w/o cheating, Lugia is my fave. lol :D
Reminds me of the time my cousin bought a Red version at a yard sale. Was still a save on it and it had Mew. I convinced him to trade it to my Gold version. I proceeded to use a glitch to copy the Mew several times, giving him back one, his brother one, both my brothers one, and keeping one for myself :p

Back