• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Congrats Mr rem :D also congrats to any future promotionee's :D

I think we can do that in-game as well, can't we? :confused:

One would think that making threads such as these just take up unnecessary space
what about the ones that don't play classic and sit on the forums?
so just don't post the threads, Ipdm but I think it would be nice for their efforts to be recognized.

If my memory serves me correctly... there was a thread a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away congratulating [insert name here] and all other future promotees or something along those lines...

If my memory serves me correctly... there was a thread a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away congratulating [insert name here] and all other future promotees or something along those lines...
WHAT?! no. Not possible. I think this thread unleashed the Z-virus then. Everyone... grab your machete's and load your shot guns.

It's zombie killin' time.

WHAT?! no. Not possible. I think this thread unleashed the Z-virus then. Everyone... grab your machete's and load your shot guns.

It's zombie killin' time.
Oh it is on :D
AK-47-LOCK-N-LOAD.jpg

Back