• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Congrats Mr rem :D also congrats to any future promotionee's :D

Classic, I rarely get on it now because there are so many engineers that I feel I'm no longer needed since theres always 5 engies on when I get on. So I'm pretty much quitting classic at this point :(

Classic, I rarely get on it now because there are so many engineers that I feel I'm no longer needed since theres always 5 engies on when I get on. So I'm pretty much quitting classic at this point :(
^this, I don't even know any of the engineers any more. I don't feel like i'm needed, so I don't get on.

You know most of the awesomes tho? and a few engy's
I don't even know half of the awesomes because they were previously engineers that I did not know, people are ranking up too fast, it took me a year to get to engineer. I know all the people that were on classic back in the day, and now that I can play other games with them. I really don't care anymore.

I don't even know half of the awesomes because they were previously engineers that I did not know, people are ranking up too fast, it took me a year to get to engineer. I know all the people that were on classic back in the day, and now that I can play other games with them. I really don't care anymore.
Well I honestly have no answer to that... ;(
aaw dutchie and nuron you can allways chill around with meh :3
also i feel special cause of this thread :D
This was the entire purpose of the thread :D:p:biggrin:

I kinda feel like a lot of the new builders think that us experienced builders don't know much and i haven't been on in a bit for two reasons: 1: on holidays (get back tomorrow) and 2: I feel that because i don't have mumble and am not going to get it that i am instantly forgotten and rarely recognised by the admins.

I kinda feel like a lot of the new builders think that us experienced builders don't know much and i haven't been on in a bit for two reasons: 1: on holidays (get back tomorrow) and 2: I feel that because i don't have mumble and am not going to get it that i am instantly forgotten and rarely recognised by the admins.
Yes, it is frustrating being talked down by people who have been builders for only a week, while we have been on for more than a year. It's annoying to be recognized at the same level as that newly promoted cool from last Thursday. If I recall correctly, getting promoted to builder used to be far more difficult than it is today.

Yes, it is frustrating being talked down by people who have been builders for only a week, while we have been on for more than a year. It's annoying to be recognized at the same level as that newly promoted cool from last Thursday. If I recall correctly, getting promoted to builder used to be far more difficult than it is today.
agreed

while you may be unrecognized by new builders, I'm pretty sure you are not forgotten by the engies and awesome's, since those guys have been around for a while :3

while you may be unrecognized by new builders, I'm pretty sure you are not forgotten by the engies and awesome's, since those guys have been around for a while :3
i know that much i just feel the stuff i am doing to help isn't being noticed

Talked down how?

Back