• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Contest 013: The Ultimate Scorebuster

Wooty

Staff member
Welcome back to the weekly Team9000 Contest!

Prize
1600 XBL Points, $20 PSN Credit, 2000 Wii Points, or $20 Amazon Gift Card (Winner Choice)

How To Enter
To enter this week's contest, you need to post an image of your best high (or low) score from ANY game. Simply post the image in a reply to this thread, and you're entered! Pwn some noobs! Even if your score is terrible, you'll still be entered to win! The winner will be announced this Saturday night on Team9000 LIVE.

Need help embedding images? Check out THIS POST

Have fun!

minesweeperfail.png

Rules
  • One entry per person
  • Winner will be contacted at the email address associated with their forum account
  • Winner must claim prize within two weeks
  • Entries must be submitted by 7:00 PM CDT on Saturday 8/28/10
  • Team9000 broadcasting team and associates are not permitted to win (but may enter for fun)

The contest winner will be announced live on Team9000 LIVE the night of Saturday 8/28/10
And don't forget, even if you don't win this one, another contest will go up next Sunday! Check back each week for more prizes.

Good luck :D

Best for Minesweeper (as of Today).

Contest13Entry.png

I'm sure others have more awesomer scores. :doy:

Attachments

• Contest13Entry.png
    Contest13Entry.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 312
vlcsnap-2010-08-22-22h18m58s217.png

Sorry It doesn't have the actual score, I had to use my webcam pointed at my screen, and it wasn't clear enough if I pulled the cam back far enough.

This is the worldwide overall leadboard in N+ on the 360 :D. I used to be up around 16 or 17th, but I stopped playing awhile back.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2010-08-22-22h18m58s217.png
    vlcsnap-2010-08-22-22h18m58s217.png
    115 KB · Views: 275
nailed it! found a mine on my first click ... that's the objective of the game, right?

minesweeper-win.jpg

alrighty, good luck every1. read you later :p

also, when the heck did they add sound to minesweeper? @_@

Attachments

• minesweeper-win.jpg
    minesweeper-win.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 166
osu (I dare to say better than then Guitar Hero) screenshot score :) plus I only been playing for 2 weeks
screenshot001.jpg

Attachments

• screenshot001.jpg
    screenshot001.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 205
i dig OSU! only good at 'catch the beat' .. and the tutorial kinda still kicks my butt (kinda had the game sitting around for ages) :p

Back