• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cool18 and the new ruling faction-Gingers

whilst ya'all dead bastard bros are keelin' eachother, I've kidnapped a top soviet scientist and whilst forcing him to dominate the world and blame them soviets, I'm building a weapon designed to annihilate the soulless and the stupid alike; The anti Ginger Soviet Skull Machine, or Mark IV W.I.L.Y. machine.

whilst ya'all dead bastard bros are keelin' eachother, I've kidnapped a top soviet scientist and whilst forcing him to dominate the world and blame them soviets, I'm building a weapon designed to annihilate the soulless and the stupid alike; The anti Ginger Soviet Skull Machine, or Mark IV W.I.L.Y. machine.
cool story bro

give us our scientist back! or bear cavalry will kill you.
i will spare you by going myself... (evil laugh:) muahahahahahah!!!

of all the threads that didn't need a bump...

aw_geez.jpg

:freshprince:

I suggest a Truce Dutch_Cheese, a truce against the anti Ginger Soviet Skull Machine, or Mark IV W.I.L.Y. machine.
together no one could stop us!

Wahahahaha! You're doomed!

MK IV MACHINE PROGRESS:
SKULL HEA:eek: 0%
INTERIOR: 0%
COCKPIT: 0%
CANON: 0%
WING: 0%
MAIN THRUSTER: 0%
MAIN CORE: 0%
ENGINES: 15%
BOOSTERS: 100%
OVERALL: 12.778% READY

Or will he?! The only person to have ever defeated me was AMERICAN! and back then, my machine was only 25 times as larges as him! Now, my machine is designed to be 61 THOUSAND times larger than him!WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

MK IV MACHINE PROGRESS:
SKULL HEA:eek: 0%
INTERIOR: 0%
COCKPIT: 0%
CANON: 0%
WING: 0%
MAIN THRUSTER: 0%
MAIN CORE: 0%
ENGINES: 50%
BOOSTERS: 100%
OVERALL: 16.667% READY

Oh?! You are doomed. Not only am I a Ginger, but I am also an American. Not to mention Dutch is, well you get the point, Dutch is USSR!!!!!! You Lose!

Well! Even if you WERE an american scientist, you're not a blue bomber american/japanese scientist, nor are you 2440 times bigger than an average person.

the gingers will steal your soul!!!!

and I am a Dutch Soviet.... no need to explain anything...

whatever you build, USSR will build it bigger!

the gingers will steal your soul!!!!

and I am a Dutch Soviet.... no need to explain anything...

whatever you build, USSR will build it bigger!

agree..

one mouse vs 7 mice (or mouses)? i'm guessing he'll need alot more mice (again, or mouses) to build something bigger than what the combined forces of soviet and gingers, can build. not that i'm taking sides, i'm neither soviet nor dutch nor american nor ginger. as i've said I'm a free builder, democracy is my only cup of tea :D

Back