• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

creative mod request

stringboyz

i think there should be a creative part map on survival like where you can spawn in items.
and if there are ranks on survival it can be based on your classsic rank if you play on there
but ya i think we should strongly have a map where you can spawn in items (besides tnt...)
thats why im never in survival on t9k but if we did i would go o me.
please take my request in consideration

if we do please tell me

and if you agree with me please like it ok comment something

thx
t9k logo.JPG

We had a creative server that was up for 3 days. In those 3 days, and only people from team9000 could get on, there was, negligent grief, spawn trapped people, thousands of minecarts spammed everywhere that lagged shit, half the map blown to all fucking hell, and half of my build was destroyed within 20 minutes of it being built. Not to mention the people on, even well known team9000 members were negligent and tnt griefed in the time it was up.

My guess based on the few days we had a server woot probably saw that we cant handle or deserve a creative server which is why he hasn't made one or why we dont have one.

Would it be possible to implement a system like towny to prevent this negligent grief problem that was apparent on the previous server?

This could be a thought to be tossed around, but it won't seriously happen for at LEAST another month...talk about it but I don't think you should hold your breath.

We had a creative server that was up for 3 days. In those 3 days, and only people from team9000 could get on, there was, negligent grief, spawn trapped people, thousands of minecarts spammed everywhere that lagged shit, half the map blown to all fucking hell, and half of my build was destroyed within 20 minutes of it being built. Not to mention the people on, even well known team9000 members were negligent and tnt griefed in the time it was up.

My guess based on the few days we had a server woot probably saw that we cant handle or deserve a creative server which is why he hasn't made one or why we dont have one.
And that's what happens when you have a creative server that's essentially Vanilla. People are like that, end of discussion. Well-implemented rules and regulations with automatic, player-controlled protection is necessary in order to have a creative server.

By that Will means he and I blew half the map up and then discovered you can fall through the Void.
I was the one complaining and keeping note/reporting of people who were griefing with tnt and finally gave up. What the fuck are you talking about?

And that's what happens when you have a creative server that's essentially Vanilla. People are like that, end of discussion. Well-implemented rules and regulations with automatic, player-controlled protection is necessary in order to have a creative server.
Not to mention ours should probably have a white list.

Those are nice.

But restrictive. Regardless, without a whitelist, this probably will never happen here.
I actually liked the way we had it setup in firethorn.

You could join the server and explore but could not build. Had to be whitelisted for build permissions.

TBH a whitelisting system with inactive admins(wooty) and mods make it an inefficient system... I think the best system we could go for would be a classic-like system. I'm not saying we bring all the mods and admins over, just saying we should use that very effective system we have right now. But yes. I would really, really love a good Team 9000 Creative server.

Clarification: I'm referring to the ranking and moderation system.

TBH a whitelisting system with inactive admins(wooty) and mods make it an inefficient system... I think the best system we could go for would be a classic-like system. I'm not saying we bring all the mods and admins over, just saying we should use that very effective system we have right now. But yes. I would really, really love a good Team 9000 Creative server.

Clarification: I'm referring to the ranking and moderation system.
In reference to white listing,
Doesn't take someone with tp, kicking or banning to be in charge of who should be accepted onto a whitelist.

In reference to classic, seems fair. Doesn't mean people who are admins currently on classic should be on creative but that would greatly factor into it would it not?

In reference to white listing,
Doesn't take someone with tp, kicking or banning to be in charge of who should be accepted onto a whitelist.

In reference to classic, seems fair. Doesn't mean people who are admins currently on classic should be on creative but that would greatly factor into it would it not?
It would, seeing as it makes the most sense to give the people you already trust to mod, the moderating power. Personally I don't really care who the mods are as long as I get to build my fancy, very cleverly disguised swaspenis towers with awesome, none-classic-available blocks.

I agree with most of you are saying like the white listing but I have a few ideas that are better. I have been on other servers that I think have a really good idea for example. When you spawn in you don't have to do /rules but you walk through a hallway that turns and stuff that says the rules and at the end the mods make you do a test in game ( but they change the chat stuff so it's private)
And if you get so many right you pass if u don't ( I don't no because I passed ) but I'm guessing you would take it again. This system would be more better I think then telling them to do /rules and this would make them be able to build but not all blocks till they rank up ( but this rank up would be on the site)

Another way Is this server ( the one I like) you can not do anything that involves building this rank is called new and to rank up you need to read the rules the next rank is player and you need to make your own house but you have to do it naturally ( there is no creative yet). And ones it's build u ask for a mod to rank u if he likes it then the next rank is builder and you can spawn items in and to get past this rank you need to have detail to the house and if it's good enough he will rank u up to builder+ and there is the creative mod since they trust u and to get the next rank you need to build something really awesome to become archi (canT remember the other part) And this rank lets you use world edit and to get past this rank u need to build something really really jaw dropping next rank is admin and ya

This is my idea of what we should do But that's there choice

Keep in mind my 2nd example does not let you use every block (lava ,minecart , boat, other stuff ( but you can choose ;admin)))

This is the best server choice for me I think

Back