• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Csi's Hexxit server.

It seems to keep crashing for some reason. Has anyone done anything that could be crashing the server?

I have nothing big going on in my area, so it's probably not me :/
Te only thing that could have been a slight issue is that i opened a rift then destroyed it. I doubt this is the problem since the server ran fine for a few hours afterwords.

This is what is crashing my server

"Note, if used in a server it WILL crash or lag the server"

So i have taken the Ender bow away from you Incog. Please if anyone else has this bow do NOT use it.

When i have more time i will figure out how to disable it. Until then please don't use it.

Thanks.

So i have taken the Ender bow away from you Incog. Please if anyone else has this bow do NOT use it.

When i have more time i will figure out how to disable it. Until then please don't use it.

Thanks.

Sorry M8, probably should have read the wiki before experimenting. I'll be more careful next time :D

I dunno, the one in the link in this thread. x,x
Says: Current Launcher Build: 253
http://www.technicpack.net/download

Think i fixed the problem. Technic launcher selects Tekkit by default, not Hexxit.
Working now. >,<

-Edit-
Made it onto the server then shortly afterward the client crashed.
Tried 5 times to get back on and it keeps crashing before i can make it back in game but will keep trying.

-EditEdit-
Tried around 10 more times, giving up now lol.

Check and see what the laucher's memory is set at. On the launcher upper right you will see a cog icon. Click it and make sure your running on at least 1gig,more if you have pc memory for it :)

I normally don't promote stuff but......I'm really digging the Hexxit Mod Pack and CSI's Hexxit server of sexiness. I HIGHLY recommend CSI's server to anyone who has yet to try it!

On a side note. I really don't like the minimap that comes with Hexxit but I'm to lazy to replace it with Rei's Minimap.

Check and see what the laucher's memory is set at. On the launcher upper right you will see a cog icon. Click it and make sure your running on at least 1gig,more if you have pc memory for it :)

It's crashing for me in a similar fashion. The upgraded mem didn't help :l

Thanks.
  1. mainserverfolder/config/MoreBows.cfg
  2. I:"Ender bow"=5853
  3. Change to I:"Ender bow"=0

This should both disable the crafting and remove any Ender Bows currently in the world.

Ok, so it's only Hexxit that crashes. All other mods load up with no problem, what should i do?
Does it work in single player? If it does, then it's likely large packets are being backed up due to latency, and then arriving all at once, overloading your client.

at the start screen for the tekkit launcher...when you have the 'hexxit' picture centered on the left...click on the 'cog' image that's on the lower left bottom of it....then click reset pack...and save and try restarting.

at the start screen for the tekkit launcher...when you have the 'hexxit' picture centered on the left...click on the 'cog' image that's on the lower left bottom of it....then click reset pack...and save and try restarting.

It worked :D thnx a million

images (4).jpg

it may be a combo of corruption...single player indicates your ok on your side...Multiplayer issues may be on the server...may need CSI to delete your player data. This would cause you to be 'born' in spawn with no items or history.

Back