• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Csi's Hexxit server.

At this very moment, CSI has temporarily taken down his Hexxit server to test how he can handle a Tekkit server versus the current one. More of an experiment, nothing conclusive. Just thought I'd clear that up to anyone wondering.

Beep boop or whatever goes here,
~Rai

P.s. Edit: Hexxit server is being brought back up... For now. Expect word from CSI shortly. Maybe.

Update: The Hexxit server will be up for two more hours, then will be shut down permanently in favor of Tekkit.

EDIT: Nevermind. Tekkit FTW.

images (3).jpg

Oh wait...

1-up.jpg

Hexxit has now been retired.

Here is a link to my new Tekkit server!
... ...... I leave my computer AFK enough while at work, that it might be suitable for hosting a Hexxit server. I'd need to read up on how to host though, since I've never done that before. At least its not a Potato x3 message me through a convo or Mumble if you want to talks it out

It's ALIVVEEEEEEEEEE..... Hexxit is back and better then ever!

csimiami14.no-ip.org

Same rules apply as stated on the first post. And this will yet again be used for hexxit server convo.

Have fun! :D

Is it going to stay up? Your servers have a tendency to go up for like 2-3 weeks and then change into something else and the map gets deleted so I am hesistant to play tbh.

Is it going to stay up? Your servers have a tendency to go up for like 2-3 weeks and then change into something else and the map gets deleted so I am hesistant to play tbh.
The nature of Hexxit is perfect for this then - it's designed to prevent settling down.

The reason go down after a month is lack of players. Keep playing and and it won't go down (unless things get borked)

Also if people could still remember not to use ender bows. They will kill the server and i need to remember how to disable them.

I might not be on that much since Battlefield 4 is soon out and i will be occupied with playing that so. have fun Guys.

csi.... There's one thing to note... You put so many mods in your server that it is quite hard to see which to install so.... Remove some mods...So that people can join easier...

Back