• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cydonia

Likeamuthafuckinbaws.
2012-01-14_11.11.01.png

If you don't want to use Rei's minimap/want to look for a large bunch of slime chunks in an area, use this site. (Type in the seed, and then coords)

The slime farm I started is at 998, -2190, there's ladders at these coords. Yesterday it worked well, it gave us 23 slimeballs. It was extended to 5 slime chunks, with a road of gravel between them.
5 separate slime chunks or just a bunch of chunks joined together?

Unfortunately, some of those chunks are Nearly under town. However, given the small chance of nobody being close to the chunks for a long enough period of time, I will still be carving them out. To get to the slime farm, exit the city at the end of Phoenix avenue. There is a road labeled " To Slime Farm" at the first right. This is off of the same road as the outsider's hotel is.

Unfortunately, some of those chunks are Nearly under town. However, given the small chance of nobody being close to the chunks for a long enough period of time, I will still be carving them out. To get to the slime farm, exit the city at the end of Phoenix avenue. There is a road labeled " To Slime Farm" at the first right. This is off of the same road as the outsider's hotel is.
There's a problem with them being under town?

Evil mobs cannot spawn in towns, well, they do but they don't last, Towny pulls them out. Even if a town has mobs set to spawn, whatever it is that Woot's done, they don't last, they'll disappear.

They are not evil. They are simply misunderstood creatures that we must realize that they are a part of this world.

You know what's evil? Lava.

Back