• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cydonia

Somebody left the remains of a house near mine, may I remove the rest and put it in the chests? Also, there is a mooshroom farm inside, could Cydonia use them? :3
house.jpg

Why do people keep building stuff in the middle of the canal? And what about that lava tower thing?

Somebody left the remains of a house near mine, may I remove the rest and put it in the chests? Also, there is a mooshroom farm inside, could Cydonia use them? :3
View attachment 95703
i believe were making a market there or something.
and the animals will be used for farms.
:facepalm:
That is the remains of Ustulo's house.
Oh, and you know Cydonia's overpopulated when people don't even know about other people's houses being removed.

Well guys, this is the end of a struggle for me. I regret to inform you, that I will be leaving Cydonia, seeing that all of my items, including the elusive Dragon Egg, have been taken from me, my house destroyed, everything valuable lost. I will miss you all, but I can no longer live in this town that has been nothing but a struggle for me since I joined.

However, if you would like to take part, I will conduct one final thing, utilizing my own plot, before it gets destroyed and replaced with fugly grass. I will build a Mooshroom Sanctuary, cherishing my little pets, being the last thing I own on this server that matters to me, and then I will leave to follow an enterprise of my own, whether to make a town of my own, or join another.

Regretfully,
Ustulo

Well guys, this is the end of a struggle for me. I regret to inform you, that I will be leaving Cydonia, seeing that all of my items, including the elusive Dragon Egg, have been taken from me, my house destroyed, everything valuable lost. I will miss you all, but I can no longer live in this town that has been nothing but a struggle for me since I joined.

However, if you would like to take part, I will conduct one final thing, utilizing my own plot, before it gets destroyed and replaced with fugly grass. I will build a Mooshroom Sanctuary, cherishing my little pets, being the last thing I own on this server that matters to me, and then I will leave to follow an enterprise of my own, whether to make a town of my own, or join another.

Regretfully,
Ustulo

It is losses like this that make me ever so closer to leaving Cydonia as well.

Make sure you join Haven for me, mkay?

Also, if we still wanted to do an automated streetlight system, I think I have a setup tht will work pretty well. It'd take up roughly a 15x20x10 space, with a view to the sky (either direct or through glass, so it could be put underground). If this is still wanted, where should I build it?

Back