• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Cydonia

I dont remember doing anything wrong in my time in cydonia and kagato denied me because people were spreading rumors of how annoying,Retarded,stupid,Un-loyal and other BULL CRAP about me T^T....

Greetings from PSUtown!

2012-03-29_16.14.06.png

Spreadin the pride here :p

HAY_GUYS.jpg

Haven't been on here for ages! Got invited to town, and after a long, bloody journey across the land I made it to Cydonia (in two attempts). So how do I apply for a plot of land and what-not?

There's always more things you can build. You could try building a floating protoss carrier with mini ships flying around it? :eek:

Well, a long time ago, I said I wanted to build a dutch wind mill. I was bored and I made the plans for it.
The dimensions are 34 x 26 x 31 without the wings, and 52 x 28 x 55 with the wings.
About the materials, I should use the 1.2.4 wood planks.
I may start tomorrow, unless someone says it's going to be ugly. But it won't.

This is probably a question for number_J, but perhaps somone else can answer this:

Morrison_Hotel_SE_Plot.png

I'm interested in purchasing the plot shaded in yellow. My town is where "Me" is shown (the "SUBWAY" sign is actually in Arcata). iteathen, the mayor of Arcata (which you can see is also adjacent to the plot), said he used to own this plot, but released it because he was asked to by Cydonia. I know he spoke to you about the subway, number_J, so I guess this might relate to your discussion. I wanted to check whether you really cared about the ownership of this plot, since I didn't think Cydonia's tunnel went this close to spawn. Even if you guys do have a tunnel in this plot, I think you'd be a lot better off with me owning the plot than with it being in the wilderness :) I can give people temporary access to it if you need to do any work on it. I can't imagine you would be working on it too often!

We never owned anything not adjacent to our current area near spawn nor asked anyone to release it. My discussion with iteathen was all about our unclaimed tunnel from our claimed (near spawn) area to Cydonia and the way he opened HIS tunnel in HIS area and connected it to OUR tunnel and thus allowed anyone from spawn to access our tunnel without the need to be citizen of Cydonia. As result, our spawn portion of rail was heavily griefed.
I asked him to close the connection to our tunnel and that was the point when he told ME to close it (when i didnt grief into our rail tunnel in first place). At that point he told me i am not diplomat enough and i told him i am closing that debate. After that i claimed area for our rail from spawn to Cydonia.

2012-03-10_07.28.29.PNG 2012-03-10_07.29.07.PNG

So, in conclusion for you DOS, we never had any interrest on that piece.

Thanks for that! I didn't think you guys cared about that plot. And yes, I remember both of you coming away from your discussion quite annoyed! I think I tried to explain to him that, however "helpful" it might have been to anyone, it wasn't his decision to make to do that kind of thing to someone else's build.

Easter event!
I've hidden 7 chests inside the new Cydonia castle, each containing 1 egg. Bored? Go find them and earn cakes!

Back