• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Day 1 of Creative Server: Two Words, Minecart Hell

Out of curiousity, are we going to make it so things like that don't happen again? as in like getting a plugin like serverplots? And / or block those blocks that are known to lag a server?

I had that problem as well, I had to walk at least 40 blocks to be able to fly. and that was a major pain in the ass due to FPS tankage. I really hope shit like this doesn't happen again.

Fuck you, Xecutioner. This is why we didn't have a creative server before.

17Mrm.png

Let's think about this. Wooty doesn't want to babysit you morons. The easier option is to shut down the minecraft servers and use the server strictly for launch servers.

Best choice for you, maybe. I think most people are ready for a change :p
I believe you and only hand full of others pressed on about getting this, many players that were strong players in survival server quit, like my self.
you guys bitched to have it your way now that you have it your still bitching cause someones causing you discomfert suck it up and quit bitching.

gawd you people are selfish.

I believe you and only hand full of others pressed on about getting this, many players that were strong players in survival server quit, like my self.
you guys bitched to have it your way now that you have it your still bitching cause someones causing you discomfert suck it up and quit bitching.

We're "bitching" because now we might get even more things disabled because one person decided to act like an immature child.

How about I go around and put ice in everyones pants and tell them to chill the fuck down.
Irrelevant. I'm not wearing pants.

Many of us played survival long before the most recent world. Many of us have experienced the same feeling you have now. Regardless, those that stayed rebuilt after the wipe and were willing to start anew. The majority of the communtiy thought that it was due time for another wipe, and thus, it happened.

Back