Desktop Time!

I could go all fencing nerd about how the back foot should be flat when lunging but it is Minecraft so I am less picky :p
I was about to say something about how he shouldn't be leaning forward after a lunge because it makes a fast recovery near impossible. I would also say something about what blade that sword would be, probably just a sabre with a point attack.

I was about to say something about how he shouldn't be leaning forward after a lunge because it makes a fast recovery near impossible. I would also say something about what blade that sword would be, probably just a sabre with a point attack.
I have a habit of leaning forward when lunging, also why would anyone point attack with a sabre, but I will agree that that is most likely the sword type and attack type.

My current wallpaper
Fantasy Wallpaper1.jpg

HOW YOU GET TASKBAR ON TOP??!?!?!??!?!?!
You right click the taskbar, uncheck the 'Lock the taskbar', drag it where you want it.

I have a few pictures downloaded from Google Images and I want to set them as my desktop background. When I set it as the picture it has terrible resolution. And ideas to fix this problem?

Desktop.jpg

I usually always keep my desktop clean, without any exceptions.

Sure, call me Obsessively Organized, but that... :cool: ...is how I roll.

And in case anyone gets curious, that is the theme I use when I use an RC flight simulator

Back