Doctor Who... The Ongoing Discussion

I'm slowly making my way through the show. I find I can only watch three or four episodes in a row. It's my "I'm bored and need to kill a couple hours" show :D

that's why doctor who's been on repeats lately
saw the ad for the new doctor who looks awesome cannot wait
doctor who landed in the uk 4 days ago. I HAVE NOT SEEN IT SO DO NOT GIVE ANY SPOILERS!!!
oiii do you even forum, double posting is a sin and triple posting is like no. ffs this is Vorsprung's job, and I don't even know where he is. (probably left like the other older members)

Here is a preview of Peter Capaldi as the doctor!

that might be the greatest thing ever.

alright so I decided to randomly watch an episode. that episode turned into multiple episodes which led to me binge watching all 7 seasons. When I got caught up I then watched the new episode with my family who are also new ish fans.

in terms of like-ability I think it goes 11>10>war>9 (please note I haven't watched the old ones yet) I can't quite rate 12 yet (Capaldi) because I am still not sure how much I like him as the doctor yet.

also the first episode in comparison to other regen scenes was rather...... dull to say the least.

The new episode was pretty damn good. Capaldi plays a much darker doctor compared to Tennent or Smith, but excellent (we'll see) nonetheless. Humor was still present at large, Strax being the main source of said humor this episode. The filming style/camera angles threw me off quite a bit, however I was able to get used to them by the episodes end.

In short, I was impressed by Capaldi's performance and the direction the show is taking, although the camera angles were a bit iffy. However, time shall tell if Capaldi can measure up to his predecessors and the name of The Doctor.

Just waiting for the latest episode to start on BBC1. Not sure about this series in all honesty. And I don't know if I like this incarnation of the Doctor or not.

personally I think capaldi rescued doctor who from becoming a kids show wich must've been very hard to do after matt smith had his turn

oh wait nevermind, i've got it now
:EDIT: if you want to know what i'm talking about,only vince will know, anyway I was having a spot of bother embedding videos

:EDITx2: this should be on the phones of every whovian's phone

Back