DotA 2 General

does someone have unused betakey? I need one for my brother and he want it badly.. help me and i'll give you one of these items that's on trade
I'd love to take advantage of this and get some items, but just redirect your brother to the Dota 2 Dispenser. This steam bot has about 20 000 keys lying around, so share it with anyone who needs one or has too many in their inventory. It's also in the OP of this thread, if you would've looked :p

I'd love to take advantage of this and get some items, but just redirect your brother to the Dota 2 Dispenser. This steam bot has about 20 000 keys lying around, so share it with anyone who needs one or has too many in their inventory. It's also in the OP of this thread, if you would've looked :p

i already know that, but :
1. player that already have dota 2 cant ask for 1 betakey
2. without game, new player cant add friend, so i cant chat that bot with my bro's id :(
3. the only game in steam that interest me only dota 2 and TF2, which TF2 count as free game (i have other game but those are non steam)
4. i dont even have real credit card, and my paypal's balance still 0 (i still wroking on getting moneys on 1 video and adfly, but its been 4 month and the only money i get is 0.4 $

i already know that, but :
1. player that already have dota 2 cant ask for 1 betakey
2. without game, new player cant add friend, so i cant chat that bot with my bro's id :(
3. the only game in steam that interest me only dota 2 and TF2, which TF2 count as free game (i have other game but those are non steam)
4. i dont even have real credit card, and my paypal's balance still 0 (i still wroking on getting moneys on 1 video and adfly, but its been 4 month and the only money i get is 0.4 $

Whats your steam ID? I'll gladly give you some keys for things that you are offering to give me in return if you wanna but its okay if you wanna sure okay lets do eet.

Whats your steam ID? I'll gladly give you some keys for things that you are offering to give me in return if you wanna but its okay if you wanna sure okay lets do eet.
Frostune, the one that has herobrine profile pic... wut? so one item for one key?

EDIT:
suddenly i got 20 betakey.. so.. yeah!

That telekinesis on the cliff.
So cheap.
Poor LoH ; _ ;
308px-LighTofHeaveN.jpg

Anyone still have a key? A friend of mine liked the demo and would like to be able to play more of it.
It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Cool. Anyone read the new patch notes? Lots of nerfs.
http://www.playdota.com/changelogs/6.78c

Treant nerf is completely legitimate, I agree with the rage nerf as well. Not sure how necessary the wisp tether nerf is, doubly so concerning the Alchemist ulti nerf. Everything else I can agree with for the most part. If they really wanted to nerf Batrider they should increase his Lasso CD a bit, late game that skill is crazy with Blink, Force Staff, and even Mask of Madness.

I am mostly sad about treant's nerf. You cant block as much damage as before now. No more supporting your core heroes from the pull camps.

Batrider's flamebreak cooldown increase doesnt mean shit. I agree increasing lasso's cooldown would be arguably better. Or even just lower his strength growth. It was his strength growth that brought him into the meta game.

Lifestealer, with his earlier nerf where open wound has super short range, and now rage cooldown increased, is probably still not enough. The 6 second spell immunity is still strong and viable.

Gyro's attack range is only for his basic attack i think, flak cannon will still deal the same range of damage. So, as long as you have a carry/tanker standing in the front, the supports at the back will still melt. This nerf will maybe have an impact early game with getting last hits.

Tether move speed reduction by 3% isn't that bad imo. You are still running quite fast with 17%. Only death prophet with 20% movespeed, run faster then him now. Unless wisp tether to razor, then that's a different story. :p

Alchemist is too tanky with chemical rage. Having less 50 hp after level 6 helps kill him, but you will still need to have a lot of damage to accomplish that.

How does mask of madness work on batrider? Help him run faster while lasso-ing a guy? I don't really agree with that item because you have to blink into the enemy team most of the time. That's risky stuff and with mask of madness's 30% damage amplification, that will be much more riskier. I think getting shivas on him after blink and force staff is way more effective. We wouldn't want to get low teir items in the late game. Going for higher teir items while you are leading is always better. If you are losing, getting mask of madness is not going to help too.

Back