drawing time!

CHhQDDP.jpg

So we had to do some paintings all pointillism and shit and I did swing for the easier side of things and then just focused on improving mixing colours. I like it :biggrin:

Also, the green appears more green than it looks in the picture.

CHhQDDP.jpg

So we had to do some paintings all pointillism and shit and I did swing for the easier side of things and then just focused on improving mixing colours. I like it :biggrin:

Also, the green appears more green than it looks in the picture.
Is that the South African flag?

Edit: Looked it up, yeah, that's the South African Flag...

I draw thing
sunset_under_the_clouds_by_brony2you-d7d43yl.png
Love the contrast between the yellow/orange/dark gray, superb choice of colors, also the sharp beams of light gives it a very unique look :)
Also the progress you've made from your first drawings is quite amazing, keep going dude! :D

Edit:
After taking an even closer look, I realise how much the overall sharp elements, affect the picture, again awesome work :p

I RISE FROM THE DEPTHS TO MAKE A POST; BEFORE FALLING BACK DOWN INTO SAID DEPTHS.

So if anyone's seen the Elsword thread popping up earlier this week (last week? I'm losing track of my days), you'll know that the game has made me lose control of my life. And so I drew art for it.

First one is my character:
QulPFk6.png

Second one is a really lame joke that I'd more than likely have to explain for people to get it. But the gist is ANGEL PUNS hahahaaa.... -hides-
mCNDQ8e.png

Back