Duke Nukem Forever

joe34

:duke: Forever

Thoughts on the game, thoughts on original game...are you going to buy it or not

I pre-odered it. The review on IGN.com isn't very good. I haven't seen any other reviews on it, yet. I expected the game to show it's age, since I'm very certain little extra was done on Gearbox's part to push the game out the door. I'm willing to bet money now that they have Duke Nukem, he will be back in another installment sometime in the not-nearly-as-long-as 12 years future.

i am thinking of picking it up, but not sure... it was a little too rushed for my liking, if 12 years is a rush lol, but i like how they got the same voice actor, or one who sounds exactly like the old one..at least there can be a new duke nukem ventrillo harrasment :doy:

Just to point something out, id check ghost robo's lets play of it, since he's the only "person" ( Not the word im looking for is it? ) on youtube atm to have the rights to post it on youtube.

its like a cruddy version of the eggman level from sonic adventure battle 2. im talking about the one where your on the water and you can only go in "one" dirrection. and you keep going in that dirrection and if you dont you die....
320px-Tailsvseggman.png

you remember.....dont lie...

Think Bulletstorm with worse gameplay mechanics-INSANELY LINEAR GAMPEPLAY-like the most linear story ever? Graphics are fucking abysmal -__- quake 4 had better graphics lol ; optimization? Keep dreaming.

After playing through the first few missions I deleted it. I couldn't bare to play any more of this crapstain of a goats anus of a game-_-

In my opinion DNF was a good game.
buahahahhaha!!! ....oh wait you were serious... let me laugh ever harder AHAHAHHAAHAHAH#@@#@#@!#@!!@!
if you found it to be a good game then you obviously havent played the game xD

buahahahhaha!!! ....oh wait you were serious... let me laugh ever harder AHAHAHHAAHAHAH#@@#@#@!#@!!@!
if you found it to be a good game then you obviously havent played the game xD
I'm currently doing my second playthrough on insane difficulty. :duke:

Think Bulletstorm with worse gameplay mechanics-INSANELY LINEAR GAMPEPLAY-like the most linear story ever? Graphics are fucking abysmal -__- quake 4 had better graphics lol ; optimization? Keep dreaming.

After playing through the first few missions I deleted it. I couldn't bare to play any more of this crapstain of a goats anus of a game-_-
couldnt be said any better ^^^^^^

All of your comments on how this is a bad game really make me not want to get this. I've waited 12 years for a mediocre game with linear gameplay and distasteful graphics is really ruining my dreams, but at least I could rent it though...it might be worth it for the voice acting...

Sonic adventure 2 battle was the most epic gamecube game ever, I probably could start playing it right now and collect all of the emblems again over the summer, like a boss.:D

everyone, thank you for youre opinions, i now do not want to touch this game....ill stick with trusty o'll minecraft

Honestly, screw the haters, the reason people of this generation think that games are only good if they have only one type of core gameplay, or that graphics only matter, duke nukem is about fun, kick ass 1 liners, kicking alien scum, and more fun.

I had a great experience playing it and i recommend trying it out, and returning it if you don't like it, you cant state if a game is crappy or not on a persons opinion or review, you have to play it for yourself to truly judge it.

Honestly, screw the haters, the reason people of this generation think that games are only good if they have only one type of core gameplay, or that graphics only matter, duke nukem is about fun, kick ass 1 liners, kicking alien scum, and more fun.

I had a great experience playing it and i recommend trying it out, and returning it if you don't like it, you cant state if a game is crappy or not on a persons opinion or review, you have to play it for yourself to truly judge it.
Well said mate.

Word, homey. I'm getting my copy today!

Ok, it can't be that bad, I'm going rent this game no matter what!
:duke:Time to kick ass and chew bubble gun, but I'm all outta gum...:duke:

Back