• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

EAGLE PASS HAS MOVED TO THE FUTURE (we are now in the present)

Well im apparently late to this subject, but I wanted to shed some light on the tax issue,,, the many public buildings, roads, arenas and such are hard and lengthy projects to undergo which requires alot of man hours, picks, shovels and material mining to accomplish... this would be where the tax money is going..the diamonds along with many donations are what makes all of this possible... I dont think anyone is lining their pockets with diamonds....

i think there are more outlands inhabitants with a lot more diamonds than us. Besides, we'd rather throw these diamonds back in your face if we see you're not following the rules.

green earth, you're still able to do management stuff. he said he's not going for any changes.

I like the changes. EP, in my opinion, is still the best city in the game. I just never see anybody else there. I just got back from vacation, but I plan on actively living in EP -- even if it's just me. It's where my home base will always be. I'd like to see changes so more people want to build there.

You dont need taxes to make revenue...Ive already come up with a few ideas for that. And even though (I know, no taxes) taxing is kinda douchey, if its your town, or you place to make that call, then if I wanted to live there....here's my taxes.

I still reckon a deposit is the way to go... However, taxes are needed. If you spend the time and effort making a town, what's the payoff? A little bit of taxing is O.K, I reckon.

Also, i would like to ask publicly the person that is responsible for building in EP market place to notify me its him/her.

Nah, i mean who is building there right now - some obsidian stuff, new selling places and such - that was thaprof too ?

what do you mean by "progress"? it doesn't depend on us, it's on the newcomers/citizens that build new stuff. And I think they didn't add new people yet to the whitelist.

Back