• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Echonia, The Fallen City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys were claiming huge amounts of land which did not belong to you, including buildings which had yet to be claimed by their owners. Who was responsible for these claims?

I saw nothing that you fixed in a time of about 2 weeks. you even claimed More land. Explain what you acctually did to help the claimed land situation??

what you should have done other than asking Who wants what spot unclaimed. you should have just walked around and if you saw a building that you didnt make, unclaim it right there. That would have helped fix things, other than saying "Who wants their building back...."

At first I was unaware of the problem as it was my Assistants managing the outpost but as soon as I caught word of it, I headed to spawn and tried to talk to people, I worked out a situation to do with people wanting the land as a war zone, but they still were not happy, I gave Adrian his land back for a slime farm, and for a couple of days I tried to reason with you... but you were rather un-friendly.

The night before it happened I gave up on the idea of waiting for people to give us some money back and I unclaimed some areas of no use to us as well.

All my attempts to explain what was wrong and what needed to be done (all of this was asked of you at one time) had been met by a "be patient" or a "it was wilderness" line. unfriendly or not. We did try to ask you . either way sheepkiller has outposted the same area. Lets see if it gets out of hand in 2 days. I wonder if people will see big lines of claimed area across the map again, or large claimed places of grief holes and resourceless mines. you reason for claiming an unclaimed area is no buisness of mine. I just hope your claim is of value that represents echonia Work. Sorry for seeming unfriendly at the time.

None of you are aware of what I have been doing as you are all to selfish to realize you are not the only ones affected by this, many people were affected, including the inocents in my town.

I needed many to "be patient" lots of people needed help, I have many citizens in my town who need help, I had a situation with an almost war with woodkeep, I had those affected by the claimed land, and those sending me hate mail. Everyone needs to "be painting" every now and again.

Sonic, can you please help before its to late? I am loosing my citizens at a speedy rate, mainly due to people spreading rumors.

what do you want sonic to do? Stop everyone from leaveing and put them in an echonia cage??? sorry but I dont think your asking for help is in the right spot.

No I was meaning help to restart the town as in give us some of the money taken away from us due to the unfortunate incident

now that might be something he can help with
sorry for my misunderstanding i thought you wanted sonic to freeeze everyone in your town :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back