EDM Thread

Droppin' some World's End Girlfriend in here, it's not really much for dance, but it's quite the song.
[EDIT]
I should have tossed this in when I first posted this, but...
This artist is mostly what I'd call Post-Rock. It contains some awesome instrumentation along with some well-used synth, among other things.

Holy shit, how have I never seen this thread before. Yes. Thank you.
Just listening to this at the moment, Reach by Tantrum Desire. This is the kind of music that makes me want to go bat shit crazy.
I have so much I could post here.. The majority of my iTunes library could just be dumped into this thread, but I'll go with two more. First, Delta Heavy.
And secondly, Martin Mittone.
Now, I'm gonna go scroll back up and listen to everything else that's been posted here. Have a nice day.

Jaffl3, I absolutely love IM, specifically Project 101 is my favorite....or Saeed or Poquito Mas....or....well yeah.

Jaffl3, I absolutely love IM, specifically Project 101 is my favorite....or Saeed or Poquito Mas....or....well yeah.
Haha yeah, they have too many good ones. I would say I Wish, Forgive Me, Becoming Insane, Pink Nightmares.. and a few others are up there with my favourites.

Back