• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

-=- Elm Creek -=- Discussion, plans, suggestions..

The city is ready, we're waiting on a couple of last things before it's released (should be done those later today, then we're just waiting on Woot). In the spoiler are some sneak preview images...they don't show very much, but if you want the full mind-blowing effect, don't look at them :) Oh, and the fog is only on to obscure the city enough to make these tease pictures ;)
4835.jpg

4744.jpg

8953.jpg

8747.jpg

5818.jpg

A giant crater, we live on the cliff walls of said crater with walkways 5 blocks wide

A howto on crater making.

Oh yeah... someone record "the making of Eagle pass" with a timelapse from the explosion to civilisation.
this is the beat idea ever!!! and we can keep expanding it with more tnt!!! it will be mineral rich and plain awsome

The city is ready, we're waiting on a couple of last things before it's released (should be done those later today, then we're just waiting on Woot). In the spoiler are some sneak preview images...they don't show very much, but if you want the full mind-blowing effect, don't look at them :) Oh, and the fog is only on to obscure the city enough to make these tease pictures ;)

You have to respect if the majority of the people want a cliff side city. We are still pre-building different themes that can be potential Elm Creek maps. I'm gunna get started on either old western theme or cliff city tomorrow, and I'll take screenshots so you guys can say what ya think :D

You have to respect if the majority of the people want a cliff side city. We are still pre-building different themes that can be potential Elm Creek maps. I'm gunna get started on either old western theme or cliff city tomorrow, and I'll take screenshots so you guys can say what ya think :D
The map has already been approved by Wooty.....

Back