Epic BOSS BATTLES !!!!

MagicForDummies

The word "epic" gets thrown around alot these days. Epic fail, epic win .... Damn kids these days...

So for this thread... I want you to post the BIGGEST.. BADDEST... video GAME BOSS you've EVAR witnessed in your puny insignificant lives. That's right... I just called you puny, so that there's contrast....

Yes its that serious. :trollface:

Sweet mother earth being violated ! :eek:

Peni- is a big ass motherlover.... I can't believe you've gone that far just to meet him !

I'd rather turn my PS2 off just to "beat" him. No one should ever have to play FF that long to NOT progress the storyline.

Penance is actually a quite nice bonus for those elite players out there... and who knows, maybe I'm going to dig FFX from the abyssal depths of my closet someday and play a tribute run for the over 1000 good childhood hours spent on this game, and finally beat Penance. And 100 % the game... :gentlemen:

Penance is actually a quite nice bonus for those elite players out there... and who knows, maybe I'm going to dig FFX from the abyssal depths of my closet someday and play a tribute run for the over 1000 good childhood hours spent on this game, and finally beat Penance. And 100 % the game... :gentlemen:

Getting laid isn't as satisfying as beating any FF optional boss... Especially an optional boss they CUT OUT because they fear it might be a health hazard. Before you try anything like this Doomake, just remember that I salute such an irrational and kick-ass decision.

Personally, the only FF optional boss I've conqured is Ozma... hes a bit of a pushover compared to the rest though...

This is a boss battle from Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean, btw it's a VERY great game filled with many difficult battles such as this,
It's an amazing RPG for the Gamecube, on of my favorites!

Back