Everyone is still active.

Finals this week and then I will be active. I've just been focusing on college this semester so I haven't really been around much.

I'm on mumble almost everyday. I don't talk much to people I don't know. I play mostly Battlefield 3, DayZ and Runescape :)

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

I have been very busy with school. I try to be on the during the weekends, if I am not working....

god, wouldn't want it any other way, you or your other half. We're all a family here, even with our infighting at times.

This thread is stupid.

After this post, the thread began unravelling. It's an interesting correlation that deserves more attention. Go post in another thread and we'll see if it also begins to fall apart. I'm going to name this phenomenom "The Crane Event." It is the point at which all threads/convos/chatrooms begin to lose their meaning and fall off the initial topic into absolute random garbage. This thread has been Craned.

After this post, the thread began unravelling. It's an interesting correlation that deserves more attention. Go post in another thread and we'll see if it also begins to fall apart. I'm going to name this phenomenom "The Crane Event." It is the point at which all threads/convos/chatrooms begin to lose their meaning and fall off the initial topic into absolute random garbage. This thread has been Craned.
It's actually a superpower. I try to use it for good, but sometimes, I just can't control myself.

Still around, checking the forums every day several times, but I'm rarely posting something and never have joined on Mumble. While gaming I'm too busy answering guys who want me to join them, so I don't need to go ask around the T9k group, and I don't visit the MC Server anymore since I don't like it and found a new one fom friends (which is currently down :unsure:)
I'd consider myself pretty much inactive.

Back