Favorite mobile games

hmm let's see... Right now the big one's for me are Blood Brothers RPG, and Hill Climb Racing. Every now and then I'll play some Dabble HD and Temple Run 2 along with Grudger, Candy Crush Saga, and the Flow Free games (I have Flow Free and Flow Free Bridges). Finally one I had to remove is Grave Defense. It's a tower defense game, but I was so addicted to it I had to remove it. It's only on our tablet now. So to sum it up:

Blood Brothers RPG (Let me know if you want my ally id for a bonus when you get on there)
Hill Climb Racing (Fun little game especially for us country folks aka Red Necks)
Dabble HD (Fun challenge word game)
Temple Run 2 (collision avoidance game)
Grudger (a new take on the style of game of temple run)
Candy Crush Saga
Flow Free (fun puzzle game)
Flow Free Bridges (fun puzzle game)
Grave Defense HD Free (too addicting tower defense game)

Bingo Blingo
Fruit Ninja
Jetpack Joyride
Bike Race
Major Mayhem
CSR Racing
Milk the Cow
Zombieville Lite
Jigsaw Puzzles!
Curiosity
Monopoly Hotels
Magic Piano

The main ones right now are:

Candy Crush Saga
Subway Surfer
Cubistry
Hill Climb Racing

But, there's also:

Logos Quiz
Doodle Jump
7 Words
Song Pop
What's the Word?
Shinro
Tetris
Crossword
All the 'With Friends' games
Temple Run

ok so I just got into something thanks to my fiancee, anyone out there that plays can add me if they wish... In any case it's called Mini Golf Matchup This game is a multiplayer game where in you play against friends and random players. My username is jmal87061, happy golfing!

well how about I bring back an old thread. I've gotten into a crazy addicting game that is :eek: all about killing the entire world! Now it sounds a bit freaky, but is crazy addicting. You "infect" a person from a country with a disease type, then your goal is to infect the entire world, and kill them all while not having a cure found and losing by being cured.

This is an app that has actually been shown to the CDC and simulates a real world example of the spread of a plague so it's actually kind of interesting. So the game is called "Plague Inc." it can be found here: Plague Inc. and from there you can click the iphone or the android links and be directed to your respective mobile platform.

I'm currently playing on the fungus, on normal difficult and have successfully infected the entire world, without being caught, and can tell you that in the game there are 6,811,136,495 people in the game world. Anyone that gets into it let me know it's fun game and it's free, but can cost money if you so choose.

well how about I bring back an old thread. I've gotten into a crazy addicting game that is :eek: all about killing the entire world! Now it sounds a bit freaky, but is crazy addicting. You "infect" a person from a country with a disease type, then your goal is to infect the entire world, and kill them all while not having a cure found and losing by being cured.

This is an app that has actually been shown to the CDC and simulates a real world example of the spread of a plague so it's actually kind of interesting. So the game is called "Plague Inc." it can be found here: Plague Inc. and from there you can click the iphone or the android links and be directed to your respective mobile platform.

I'm currently playing on the fungus, on normal difficult and have successfully infected the entire world, without being caught, and can tell you that in the game there are 6,811,136,495 people in the game world. Anyone that gets into it let me know it's fun game and it's free, but can cost money if you so choose.
Fuck I'm stuck on fungus.
It's so hard.
Virus is easy as fuck tho

Dude, I love that game! I've been playing since my friend showed it to me last year!

Fuck I'm stuck on fungus.
It's so hard.
Virus is easy as fuck tho

I got so pissed and frustrated after multiple plays that I went and looked up a Fungus Walkthrough and beat it flawlessly. Follow the walkthrough and you're golden.

Dude, I love that game! I've been playing since my friend showed it to me last year!

Mighty I stumbled on it, and wanted it. The wife found it on the play store for free. I want to buy the full version for both her and I at some point, but I agree. I love it!

I found Castle Clash pretty fun game which is one of my favorites but I love CSI: Hidden Crimes and of course word a friend in English and Spanish. not to long ago I started to play guns girl but I may end up not playing much, eh, its a little goofy for my taste.

Back