• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Favorite Outlands City?

Favorite Outlands City?

• Total voters
Ienjoywaffles please add squad9001 city on there or I'll get professor to chase you with a boner >:)

i believe the newer crop of players has a bias against the older, more experienced t9kers. I've seen this everywhere from people disrespecting feone's domes, to this, leaving out the biggest co-op project in the outlands from a list of favourite cities.

oh, and you also left out feone's domes. many people live in the neighbouring land, it is considered a loose suburb of sorts.

i believe the newer crop of players has a bias against the older, more experienced t9kers. I've seen this everywhere from people disrespecting feone's domes, to this, leaving out the biggest co-op project in the outlands from a list of favourite cities.

oh, and you also left out feone's domes. many people live in the neighbouring land, it is considered a loose suburb of sorts.

Keep in mind this thread was started by someone who made a city simply just to have a power high/ego boost, and has specifically said so themselves, along with making the city rules be to worship him as god or die.

2011-05-21_21.25.13.png

And Waffles, when the crap did Sqaud9001 ever try to kill you?

Hey Patch do you think our house counts as a city, we have like 7 people "living" there. :D

Other is other. S9K1 has a big city, larger then any in out-lands possibly, actually the only city i can see in outlands when map is fully zoomed out. Anything around spawn cant be considered a city! Its a mess around there. And also we have a series of about 4-5 smaller outposts.

So no its not "other".

Patchouli said:
Keep in mind this thread was started by someone who made a city simply just to have a power high/ego boost, and has specifically said so themselves, along with making the city rules be to worship him as god or die.

<attachment>

And Waffles, when the crap did Sqaud9001 ever try to kill you?

We tried to kill him when he put his stuff in our town and then refused to remove it until ersu put a hit on waffles, then when he came to remove it he couldn't die so I took screenshots and notified Ozy the next day who removed his god power which was the day he started waffleville.

If he refuses to accept our squad 9001 base as the largest base and most liked base then so be it, it's the opinion of 1 player against those of us who have been around and know better.

Back