Feed The Beast Ultimate Server

Your in-game name: SunFireDragon
Have you been banned from Team9000 before? No
Were you a member of my tekkit server? Yes
Any suggestions you have for items to be disabled? No, not that I know of right now. Nothings super OP really. It's all hard to get.

Your in-game name: Antecus
Have you been banned from Team9000 before? No
Were you a member of my tekkit server? Yes
Any suggestions you have for items to be disabled? Yes disable creeper destruction

Your in-game name: konflakes
Have you been banned from Team9000 before?: Yes, for calling casham a coconut rapist.
Were you a member of my tekkit server?: You had a tekkit server?
Any suggestions you have for items to be disabled?: Disable nudity censorship and phallic removers.

PS: What's a Feed the Beast?

So I thought I had left the server up while I was gone, but apparently I did not. I'm going to do a little maintenance on it and install bukkit and things. It should be up in an hour at most.

I'll probably never use it, but just in case someone asks me to play with them.
Io_Reign
No
No
No

So Bukkit has been installed, and the only thing I really has is essentials, which is pretty much only ever going to be used by me. If anyone wants any settings on essentials or any other kind of plug-in just let me know and I'll look into it. The server is now up, and I'm going to be pasting the current whitelist on the first post. If you try to join and it says you aren't whitelisted, check this list to see if I spelled your name right.

Your in-game name: Pyrofiredelta
Have you been banned from Team9000 before? Nope
Were you a member of my tekkit server? Nope
Any suggestions you have for items to be disabled? Nope

So Bukkit has been installed, and the only thing I really has is essentials, which is pretty much only ever going to be used by me. If anyone wants any settings on essentials or any other kind of plug-in just let me know and I'll look into it. The server is now up, and I'm going to be pasting the current whitelist on the first post. If you try to join and it says you aren't whitelisted, check this list to see if I spelled your name right.
Rmb to add us to the convo as well for the IP :)

Your in-game name: Lemonallday
Were you a member of my tekkit server? Yup
Any suggestions you have for items to be disabled? No idea.

Your in-game name: Lemonallday
Were you a member of my tekkit server? Yup
Any suggestions you have for items to be disabled? No idea.
I'm leaning towards no with you. I'm not going to make an official decision now, as it is late at night. However the reason I am leaning towards no is because the fact that you are known to cheat/hack and generally break rules. On TheGurw's voltz server you were banned for abusing a duplication glitch. You were banned from my tekkit server for destroying an island and lava griefing. I will decide in the morning. If anyone feels the need to vouch for him, go ahead. Be sure to include a good reason why though.

Wasn't it sunfiredragon who destroyed battle island with a lava amulet? As much as I can remember, I wasn't banned for it, and I even helped to remove most of the lava.

Also, while I've been known to be excessive, eg Boreds tekkit server, Revs server, I've not been known to cheat or hack. Bending rules yes, but rectifying anything that I was in error. Keep in mind, the excessiveness was that they were builds which stressed the server to the point where it crashed. It was not hacking or abusing the server to intentionally crash it. And I did not build in such excess again.

Yes, I did abuse a duplication glitch on Gurw's server, but I also brought to light a dupe glitch that I had found at an earlier time. I had yet to show him the new one, which resulted in my ban.

Back