Feed The Beast Ultimate Server

Your in-game name: dirtydog12
Have you been banned from Team9000 before? No
Were you a member of my tekkit server? No
Any suggestions you have for items to be disabled? No

Thomassientje
Yes, cause I pm'ed an ip to a friend (actually a ftb server). But I got unbanned
Nope
YES: chunk loaders, they make the server very laggy (and I have experienced rollbacks because of them). A minor tweak could be to reduce the spawn rate of portal guns in chests, they are quite common on normal settings.

server appears to be down, went down earlier this afternoon

EDIT:
Thomassientje
Yes, cause I pm'ed an ip to a friend (actually a ftb server). But I got unbanned
Nope
YES: chunk loaders, they make the server very laggy (and I have experienced rollbacks because of them). A minor tweak could be to reduce the spawn rate of portal guns in chests, they are quite common on normal settings.
No, chunk loaders are necessary for running combustion engines, unless you want them to explode when you're not around. If the engine and water source are in different chunks, the engine could potentially be loaded without the water source, resulting in the engine running out of coolant and exploding, destroying the quarry that someone worked on for four days. In fact, as I'm not entirely sure of how chunks work in the context of these mods, it may even be possible within one chunk, as in vanilla, certain things (like redstone) are loaded while other things (like items) are not.

server appears to be down, went down earlier this afternoon

EDIT:

No, chunk loaders are necessary for running combustion engines, unless you want them to explode when you're not around. If the engine and water source are in different chunks, the engine could potentially be loaded without the water source, resulting in the engine running out of coolant and exploding, destroying the quarry that someone worked on for four days. In fact, as I'm not entirely sure of how chunks work in the context of these mods, it may even be possible within one chunk, as in vanilla, certain things (like redstone) are loaded while other things (like items) are not.
*cough cough* quarries keep the chunks they mine in loaded while they're active. Just saying. But thanks for the thought :)

Most people are doing their own things but I think some people live together. I live alone on Pen Island.

Back